The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ugvyihbjonpkm;
Original post by incipientT
No, not really :tongue: Why didn't you just make a link? Like, how hard is it? :tongue:

me? A vigilante? :lol:

Just as hard as navigating to page 337 by yourself :rofl: also, that's all the help vigilante's (albeit alleged for now) are going to get from me :aetsch:

Yes, you with all your dupes :tongue: A serious offender in GvB terms :colone:
534 :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
Just as hard as navigating to page 337 by yourself :rofl: also, that's all the help vigilante's (albeit alleged for now) are going to get from me :aetsch:

Yes, you with all your dupes :tongue: A serious offender in GvB terms :colone:

See the edit :tongue: I was feeling sorry for you, so thought I'd help you out :tongue:

alleged dupes :colonhash:

(edited 9 years ago)
See the edit :tongue: I was feeling sorry for you, so thought I'd help you out :tongue:

alleged dupes :colonhash:

:lol: lying to a officer of the law in broad daylight :shock: that too when you know that I know that you're lying :biggrin: clearly you can't be trusted anymore :tongue: I'm now certain of your guilt and I shall see you in GvB court :colone:

you've already admitted to having one so who knows how many more there are/ have been :colone:
Nfhdtjxfntehfxnhfsxfn

Posted from TSR Mobile
<m,M
Original post by a.gafor
:lol: lying to a officer of the law in broad daylight :shock: that too when you know that I know that you're lying :biggrin: clearly you can't be trusted anymore :tongue: I'm now certain of your guilt and I shall see you in GvB court :colone:

you've already admitted to having one so who knows how many more there are/ have been :colone:

Oh? Go right ahead, show me where I said that! I'm off for dinner now, so you've got awhile to find some evidence :colonhash:

Pretty sure that I haven't got any others, and none were used on this thread. I'm getting tired of this harassment, you better have evidence when I get back :colonhash:
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh? Go right ahead, show me where I said that! I'm off for dinner now, so you've got awhile to find some evidence :colonhash:

Pretty sure that I haven't got any others, and none were used on this thread. I'm getting tired of this harassment, you better have evidence when I get back :colonhash:

If you can deny it's existence after having a look at it yourself, you wont believe it even if I was to post it all here so I'd only present all this evidence in GvB court now :tongue:

Are you saying you don't have a dupe at all? :shock: because I remember you admitting to having one somewhere on this thread :tongue:
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Update the scores in the OP and do anything Zaback told you to do in the PMs he sent you

She's trying to create a new record for the girls. The worst thread starter. Maybe I will put that in my next statistics lol !

Latest