The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.gafor
:lol: My beliefs are based on facts (not mine and not yours either, just facts), thank you :tongue:

It's a new world we live in now :tongue: so other than torture, I can pretty much use everything to get a confession, evil expression is the least damaging of them all :tongue: btw still not leering :colone:

considering the fact that the crime occurred quite some time ago, I've no choice but to begin with the "flimsiest" of evidence :tongue: but that's not to say there won't be other "strong" evidence in the future

Well, I'll leave that uncontested for now #humouring

Hmm, you'd best be careful or higher authorities will take an interest :tongue: (ruining your little power trip in the process :tongue:)

Ah, so now you admit that you don't have any strong evidence yet!? Clearly I was right- after all this time, if there was something to it you should've been able to provide some solid evidence :tongue:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7561
:lol: Good to know :tongue:

Original post by a.gafor
:rolleyes: Paranoid :tongue:

lol exactly so if you're guilty you'd interpret it in those terms, make my job so much easier :tongue: so I thank you for you suggestion/ advice but I'm not going to heed to it :tongue:

On your own head be it, can't say I didn't warn you :tongue:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7563
Original post by incipientT
Well, I'll leave that uncontested for now #humouring

Hmm, you'd best be careful or higher authorities will take an interest :tongue: (ruining your little power trip in the process :tongue:)

Ah, so now you admit that you don't have any strong evidence yet!? Clearly I was right- after all this time, if there was something to it you should've been able to provide some solid evidence :tongue:

#Truth :tongue:

Higher authorities? Piffft :tongue: there's no bigger power than people power so nice try to scare me but not good enough :tongue:

first of, I used quotes to emphasise that they were relative terms and your words :tongue: and secondly, that's how I began with :tongue: I didn't say that's the case now :colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7565
On your own head be it, can't say I didn't warn you :tongue:

seems to me like you warned yourself from a potential slip of tongue :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
#Truth :tongue:

Higher authorities? Piffft :tongue: there's no bigger power than people power so nice try to scare me but not good enough :tongue:

first of, I used quotes to emphasise that they were relative terms and your words :tongue: and secondly, that's how I began with :tongue: I didn't say that's the case now :colone:

Oh, me? :tongue:

You don't have the people on your side, but #humouring :tongue:

you said that it didn't mean there wouldn't be stronger evidence in the future, implying that there isn't strong evidence at present. :tongue:

Original post by a.gafor
seems to me like you warned yourself from a potential slip of tongue :colone:

How'd you figure? :curious:

Reply 7568
Oh, me? :tongue:

You don't have the people on your side, but #humouring :tongue:

you said that it didn't mean there wouldn't be stronger evidence in the future, implying that there isn't strong evidence at present. :tongue:

:no:

If people weren't on my side, I wouldn't be here :tongue: #WishfulThinking

Again relative term hence the quotes :tongue: and also stronger means more strong than the current level of strength and you've assumed that to be still "flimsy" so it's your assumptions that are letting you down :tongue:
Reply 7569
How'd you figure? :curious:

Because you were worrying about a potential slip of tongue :tongue: simple :colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7571
Original post by a.gafor
:no:

If people weren't on my side, I wouldn't be here :tongue: #WishfulThinking

Again relative term hence the quotes :tongue: and also stronger means more strong than the current level of strength and you've assumed that to be still "flimsy" so it's your assumptions that are letting you down :tongue:

You do know what the 'T' in my user name is for, right? :tongue:

How do you figure? :curious: There's no need for a vote to get into this thread :tongue:

Well, you chose to use the word flimsy, quotes or no quotes :P
Because you were worrying about a potential slip of tongue :tongue: simple :colone:

Are you actually hoping to base your case on a slip of the tongue? This just goes to show, you aren't interested in accuracy, just convicting me...

Reply 7573
You do know what the 'T' in my user name is for, right? :tongue:

How do you figure? :curious: There's no need for a vote to get into this thread :tongue:

Well, you chose to use the word flimsy, quotes or no quotes :P

Are you actually hoping to base your case on a slip of the tongue? This just goes to show, you aren't interested in accuracy, just convicting me...

Tyrant? :tongue:

i know because I'm from the people :tongue: I live amongst them, not in some Mod mansion :tongue: but you wouldn't understand all that, you're too corrup with your own power to see anything else :tongue:

just closing your eyes and pretending something isn't there doesnt mean it's gone :tongue: so there is a big different between the presence and absence of quotes :tongue:

everything counts :tongue: have you never heard of gathering evidence? :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7575
736 :wink:
Original post by a.gafor
Tyrant? :tongue:

i know because I'm from the people :tongue: I live amongst them, not in some Mod mansion :tongue: but you wouldn't understand all that, you're too corrup with your own power to see anything else :tongue:

just closing your eyes and pretending something isn't there doesnt mean it's gone :tongue: so there is a big different between the presence and absence of quotes :tongue:

everything counts :tongue: have you never heard of gathering evidence? :tongue:

Nope :h:

Ditto :h: Sadly, mods don't get mansions :sad:

yeah, but not in that way :tongue:

lol, if someone just uses the wrong word, says 'yes' when they meant 'no' then that isn't evidence in the first place :tongue:

Djsmfndjgtdjdntvngd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7578
++
Reply 7579
what's going on here?

Latest