^+^
OP still not been updated???
Reply 7722
Original post by MalteseMalteser
OP still not been updated???

Never going to happen :lol:
Reply 7724
Original post by incipientT
yeah... though you won't be guessing the meaning I had in mind when I made it anytime soon :tongue: Though, you might guess the meaning that I had in mind when this whole guessing game started...

yeah, of course :tongue: but it's me who's had to bear the brunt of you suspicions :sad:

Although you havent specifically rejected trespasser, based on your response I'm assuming that's wrong as well :tongue: Tinder (based on the app)? :biggrin:

because you've been cooperating and didn't try to hide :tongue: so either you're really innocent or a "criminal mastermind" :aetsch:
Reply 7726
Original post by a.gafor

PRSOM :biggrin:
Original post by a.gafor
Although you havent specifically rejected trespasser, based on your response I'm assuming that's wrong as well :tongue: Tinder (based on the app)? :biggrin:

because you've been cooperating and didn't try to hide :tongue: so either you're really innocent or a "criminal mastermind" :aetsch:

It wasn't either of those two :tongue:

She's hardly hiding :tongue: (see? There you go again with the criminal mastermind stuff :tongue:)

Reply 7729
PRSOM :biggrin:

I've been getting the same for you :redface: I think I need to start getting out of GvB :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor

You would make a great OP :innocent:

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by a.gafor
I've been getting the same for you :redface: I think I need to start getting out of GvB :tongue:

It's what I've been doing recently, joining every thread that can apply to me and coming back to GvB when nothings going on :tongue:
Reply 7733
It wasn't either of those two :tongue:

She's hardly hiding :tongue: (see? There you go again with the criminal mastermind stuff :tongue:)

Tender? (although I think not) :tongue:

she is :tongue: no worries, her time will come soon :colone: and I was just stating the possibilities, no conspiracy there :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
Tender? (although I think not) :tongue:

she is :tongue: no worries, her time will come soon :colone: and I was just stating the possibilities, no conspiracy there :tongue:

Nope :tongue:

You're not looking very hard then :tongue:
Reply 7736
Original post by qwertyking
You would make a great OP :innocent:

As would you :tongue: and on the basis of seniority, you should become the next OP :colone:
Reply 7737
Nope :tongue:

You're not looking very hard then :tongue:

tenacious? :tongue:

well this is the GvB investigation room, court room and all such rooms :tongue: so if she's not here, she's hiding :tongue:
Reply 7738
It's what I've been doing recently, joining every thread that can apply to me and coming back to GvB when nothings going on :tongue:

lol

Ye I tried that once, gets boring quite quickly :tongue:

Latest