The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

<= 800
Reply 7802
Original post by incipientT
Oh? Well, you better be quick before she decides to move on again :tongue: (trailer? :curious: )

yes, trailer :tongue: - I didn't have to do anything and still managed to bring her here (you or she may think that it was of her free will but think again) :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
Trooper? :tongue:

Sorry but I don't discuss strategy with other alleged criminals :aetsch:

Nope :tongue:

Probably a good thing, given that you don't have one :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
yes, trailer :tongue: - I didn't have to do anything and still managed to bring her here (you or she may think that it was of her free will but think again) :colone:

Wow, you're really developing quite the god-complex :tongue:

Reply 7805

Probably a good thing, given that you don't have one :tongue:

Tropical? :tongue:

If that's what makes you feel at ease then by all means keep thinking that :tongue:
Reply 7806
Wow, you're really developing quite the god-complex :tongue:

:lol: That's people power for you :tongue: hopefully, you now realise how limited your mod powers are :tongue:
<==
Reply 7808
Original post by a.gafor
Tropical? :tongue:

If that's what makes you feel at ease then by all means keep thinking that :tongue:

Nope :h:

It's the Truth :tongue:
Reply 7810
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by a.gafor
:lol: That's people power for you :tongue: hopefully, you now realise how limited your mod powers are :tongue:

Nah, I think you've been practising something too much :tongue:

Reply 7812
Nope :h:

It's the Truth :tongue:

Trophy? (as in Trophy Wife) :lol:

That's what it may seem like to you but you can never be sure because only I know the truth regarding the existence or absence of any strategy :tongue:
Reply 7814
Nah, I think you've been practising something too much :tongue:

:erm: ?
Original post by a.gafor
Trophy? (as in Trophy Wife) :lol:

That's what it may seem like to you but you can never be sure because only I know the truth regarding the existence or absence of any strategy :tongue:

Hmm, perhaps, but one can never be sure of anything- but one can be pretty certain about stuff :tongue:
Reply 7816
.+.
Original post by a.gafor
:erm: ?

Wishful thinking :tongue: (though I think with a god complex, you may have graduated to delusional :fyi: )

Reply 7818

Hmm, perhaps, but one can never be sure of anything- but one can be pretty certain about stuff :tongue:

Troublemaker? :tongue:

having served on a jury you should understand the importance of that little bit of doubt :tongue: so that pretty certain is still not good enough :tongue:

Latest