The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by Zürich
'Stuffsgroovy' will be a lamb to the slaughter on BB.com

Yeah.

I think I'll fare ok though. Bet you're their bitch on that forum. Like you're DurhamXI's on TSR.
wait wat how did ur ass get banned on bb as well, maybe this is a sign.

Original post by nastheillest
x
she made a thread there and some of the responses were hilarious.
Original post by The Assassin

Link?

Posting a photo of yourself in a hijab on the Misc is asking for a 10 page onslaught
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
wait wat how did ur ass get banned on bb as well, maybe this is a sign.

Lol first day I got banned on it because they thought I was a guy because of my excellent use of misc lingo (srs)

and then I had to tell them about tsr and give them my twitter and tsr etc and then they unbanned me lol. Now i'm just banned until the 5th for trolling (although I fail to see how "Okay OP" and things similar to that are trolling?

Lol it was brilliant, I couldn't stop laughing haha! The people on misc are geniuses. It makes me wish to be a guy sometimes lmao.
Lol first day I got banned on it because they thought I was a guy because of my excellent use of misc lingo (srs)

and then I had to tell them about tsr and give them my twitter and tsr etc and then they unbanned me lol. Now i'm just banned until the 5th for trolling (although I fail to see how "Okay OP" and things similar to that are trolling?

That's the equivalent of being put in solitary confinement in prison. You didnt do anything wrong, just being removed from the population for your own safety before someone else does :biggrin:

wat why lol, are they coercing you.
Original post by Zürich
That's the equivalent of being put in solitary confinement in prison. You didnt do anything wrong, just being removed from the population for your own safety before someone else does :biggrin:

Living the fast life, escaping from the feds, getting locked up, doing time and then committing crime again.
Thug lyf.

(not srs)
Original post by Zürich
Link?

Posting a photo of yourself in a hijab on the Misc is asking for a 10 page onslaught

i think it was deleted :frown:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
wat why lol, are they coercing you.

Lool no they weren't, they were just continuously stating that it was hard for them to believe I was a female until I had no choice but to give it to them (after them implying I should)
?????????
Original post by Zürich
Link?

i think it was deleted

Yeah it was deleted :frown:

I wanted to show my friends but logged on to find they had deleted it.

Original post by Zürich

True lol. Controversy was the point. But nah it's been quite good actually, I even have positive green rep and pms are normal and not dodgy (people were telling me they would be) so it's fine (bar a rep comment saying I was to blame for the guy's diarrhea because he had eaten couscous lol)
(edited 9 years ago)
Do you people never sleep? I'm looking at you Zurich.
Regarding the girls thing, you have ALL got it wrong.

Caramel Blonde (almost brown) = Brunette > Red> Black > Normal blonde

The best combination EVER = Caramel brown hair, olive skin and light eyes :sogood::sogood:

women adriana lima green eyes faces 1680x1050 wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_70.jpg Adriana Lima 10.jpg

For those saying red heads aren't all that, PLEASE come to Scotland. PLEASE.
My friends will make you rethink that **** completely.

For those saying red heads aren't all that, PLEASE come to Scotland. PLEASE.
My friends will make you rethink that **** completely.

Scottish girls, no thanks jeff

Can't be dealing with that accent
Original post by manchesterunited15
Scottish girls, no thanks jeff

Can't be dealing with that accent

The accent is beautiful (mostly anyway)
The bit of Glasgow where I'm from, it's not too neddy that you don't understand it but soft and kind of drawly (I don't know how to explain it)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Do you people never sleep? I'm looking at you Zurich.

Ive been doing some postgrad stuff this year that entirely involves sitting in front of a computer for most of the day so if I'm awake I'm probably procrastinating on here :tongue:

Never been a big sleeper anyway, 5/6 hours a day normally
Original post by Zürich
Ive been doing some postgrad stuff this year that entirely involves sitting in front of a computer for most of the day so if I'm awake I'm probably procrastinating on here :tongue:

Never been a big sleeper anyway, 5/6 hours a day normally

Haha, just teasing :tongue: x

Oh really? Well that's understandable but only 5-6hrs? You've gotta improve!
Reply 499
You kents having RnB talk without me. Nah can't let that happen.

I'll stop there for now.

Latest