The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by aishalondon
hi, i want to apply for this uni, but i do not know how. Any help would be appreciated.
thank you

Quite a few people applied through Outreach Education who now work with The Student World. I've met them and they seem quite genuine so will be applying through them too.
So have any of you found any good info on this Uni I can't seem to find anything and I am applying through outreach as I know they are genuine via other students.
Reply 3
Original post by propagation
So have any of you found any good info on this Uni I can't seem to find anything and I am applying through outreach as I know they are genuine via other students.

Same! I haven't found much. One guy pm'd me some information, but he's been banned since he was a fake accout just promoting the company study medicine Europe. I will also be applying through outreach- sent my application form off yesterday.
Original post by ZW17
Same! I haven't found much. One guy pm'd me some information, but he's been banned since he was a fake accout just promoting the company study medicine Europe. I will also be applying through outreach- sent my application form off yesterday.

Haha, I sent mine yesterday as well :P
From what I have found it seems to be a lot better than Pleven MU.
Reply 5
Haha, I sent mine yesterday as well :P
From what I have found it seems to be a lot better than Pleven MU.

Awesome where did u apply? I applied for both Pleven and Plovdiv- trying to find more out tho!
I want to know more about the cities etc.
Original post by ZW17
Awesome where did u apply? I applied for both Pleven and Plovdiv- trying to find more out tho!
I want to know more about the cities etc.

Only Plovdiv, I was going to apply to pleven but I have been put off it.
I was also going to apply to Debrecen and Placky but the interview and entrance exams will collide with A-level revision :frown:
Reply 7
Only Plovdiv, I was going to apply to pleven but I have been put off it.
I was also going to apply to Debrecen and Placky but the interview and entrance exams will collide with A-level revision :frown:

Why have you been put off Pleven?

It's annoying about the entrance exams or I would've applied in Palacky too! I was meant to apply in Italy but totally missed the deadline date even though I had revised for the IMAT :frown: I guess everything happens for the best!
Reply 8
Original post by ZW17

It's annoying about the entrance exams or I would've applied in Palacky too! I was meant to apply in Italy but totally missed the deadline date even though I had revised for the IMAT :frown: I guess everything happens for the best!

Hi Guys. I am probably going to be sitting the Palacky exam in London on 28th June. It is right at the end of A-levels so ideal actually as we will be revising for the subjects on the exam for our A-level exams.

Actually good timing!
Original post by ZW17

Snap- I did the same for Italy, I thought the deadline was another date then when I went to apply I realised I was wrong :/

Some of the Videos and reviews from Students.
Reply 10
Original post by NabilMUFC
Hi Guys. I am probably going to be sitting the Palacky exam in London on 28th June. It is right at the end of A-levels so ideal actually as we will be revising for the subjects on the exam for our A-level exams.

Actually good timing!

I didn't know that! That's awesome- do you know when the deadline is to apply for it?

What about Masaryk university? I only heard of it today, but apparently it's good. There's an entrance exam after alevels on the 5th July
Reply 11
My sister applied with the help of study medicine europe, it was expensive but i think they did really well because my sister applied really late, she started 3 weeks after everyone else did and so they got the work done within a week and helped her find accommodation. Since you guys have plenty of time to sort things out, you may find cheaper options but they aren't the con like some of you guys make them out to be.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by ZW17
I didn't know that! That's awesome- do you know when the deadline is to apply for it?

What about Masaryk university? I only heard of it today, but apparently it's good. There's an entrance exam after alevels on the 5th July

Get in touch with Ben or Tony from The Student World, they were outreach but merged with the student world. I will be sitting the exam then as finish my a-levels the week before so all fresh in my mind.
Reply 13
hey guys, i got through to plovdiv medical univeristy, i will be going in september! anyone else going?
Original post by aisha1993
hey guys, i got through to plovdiv medical univeristy, i will be going in september! anyone else going?

If I get an offer I might possibly go, depends on A-level grades and whether I would rather take the Pharmacy route here in the UK as I hold offers.
Original post by NabilMUFC

i have many friends who have used them and are very happy with the service provided. Anyway this thread should should be about helping us prospective students!
(edited 8 years ago)
Cheers BK. I can't believed I am being accused by some random of defamation.

Anyway best of luck with your application and getting prepared.

I am looking at Palacky in Czech as well so may make a visit to Plovdiv after Palacky exam to see what I prefer????
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by aisha1993
Why are you throwing comments at me and asking me to answer on behalf of SME? you seem to have a big problem with them, so please spare us with your personal objections in this forum. anyone else that want information regarding plovdiv, feel free to get in touch as i recently visited :biggrin:

Lol Hey Aisha

Enough of this Outreach v S.M.E debate, people are free use whatever organization they so wish. I am sorry to admit that l have used Outreach, therefore l am biased towards them as they have provided me with a pleasant, helpful application process, which was free. So l apologize if l or NabilMUFC, feel that other prospective medical/dentistry students should enjoy the service they provide.

Anyways you say that you have friends who are current students at plovdiv ?
Can you get them to give us prospective students a talk or a true insight abut the bulgarian university experience, positives and negatives ? I believe a student's first hand experience would benefit everyone.

And also Aisha you say that you have visited, again, may you please tell us how it was ?
thx
Hey guys...I'm not going to 'badmouth' any company but I am just going to say-all these colleges have the requirements, deadlines etc on their websites. They encourage you to send documents etc to them or the rep in your country, they never mention companies that should help you. The application process seems quite simple (I'm doing it right now) and to be honest you don't really need a company that charges you to help you. If you need help, I can tell you the colleges are usually very nice and efficient when you send them an email, and very willing to give you as much info as possible. On a different note, I'm applying to Plovdiv, if anyone else here is feel free to message me, itd be great to know a few people who are also applying :smile:
Original post by katiemul1610
Hey guys...I'm not going to 'badmouth' any company but I am just going to say-all these colleges have the requirements, deadlines etc on their websites. They encourage you to send documents etc to them or the rep in your country, they never mention companies that should help you. The application process seems quite simple (I'm doing it right now) and to be honest you don't really need a company that charges you to help you. If you need help, I can tell you the colleges are usually very nice and efficient when you send them an email, and very willing to give you as much info as possible. On a different note, I'm applying to Plovdiv, if anyone else here is feel free to message me, itd be great to know a few people who are also applying :smile:

I would just like to outline that the Company I am using which is 'Outreach' does not charge anything for their services. They also pick you up in the country and organise a welcome party before enrolment into the Uni. Again we have a large group for students applying to Plovidiv Medical school on Facebook for students that have applied via Outreach!

I am not in any way trying to advertise the company, I am merely correcting your statement :biggrin:

I must say reading this message back it comes across as advertisement :/
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending