The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qwertyking
I know :tongue: I have real life things to take care of though.

Sounds like excuses to me :tongue: but it's him you've to worry about :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
Nevertheless, it's coming :tongue: like I said it may take some time but it will happen :tongue:

Technician? :tongue:

:lol: yes he's probably just being nice and making sure I don't miss out on this record :tongue: doesn't mean he will let you takeover his post count :tongue:

I think I might be dying faster :tongue:

Nope :tongue:

That's what you said last time :tongue:
Original post by King Leonidas
Seriously, you would think it makes the cravings worse, but it doesn't not for me anyway.

wow... has the opposite effect on me :tongue:

Original post by a.gafor
Sounds like excuses to me :tongue: but it's him you've to worry about :colone:

If he wants the boys to claim the record, then he should post more :tongue: Are you going to go for it?:colone:
Original post by incipientT
I think I might be dying faster :tongue:

That's what you said last time :tongue:

:lol: Maybe it's a multi-pronged attack :tongue:

TSR? :biggrin:

Not really, I said you had a chance last time :tongue: this time, you don't :colone:
--
^^^^^
up
Original post by a.gafor
:lol: Maybe it's a multi-pronged attack :tongue:

TSR? :biggrin:

Not really, I said you had a chance last time :tongue: this time, you don't :colone:

nah- not much pointing beating my record after I'm dead, I'm hardly gonna care :tongue:

I was talking about the motivations :tongue:

Original post by qwertyking
If he wants the boys to claim the record, then he should post more :tongue: Are you going to go for it?:colone:

:lol: Let him relax a little :tongue: he's been at it for a lot longer than either of us :tongue:

and between you & me (Note: between you & me (private conversation)) Nop :tongue: it will take me 2-3 years to get that many posts :tongue:
^^^^^^^^
Sorted:yy:

Latest