The Student Room Group

Going to talk to crush tomorrow

Any tips.
I am a 17 year old guy who is going to talk to his crush tomorrow. Only spoken to her once.
How should i go about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Any tips.
I am a 17 year old guy who is going to talk to his crush tomorrow. Only spoken to her once.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't smile and stare at her indefinitely, or do a nervous pee ^.^...
Just be yourself!
Reply 2
You must change your username if this goes down well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pulse.
You must change your username if this goes down well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. How do you request a username change.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bump
Any tips.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In what kind of situation?
Are you just going to go up to her randomly and try come up with a topic of discussion?

What do you want out of this? Are you going to end it by asking her out somewhere .. asking to hang out with her more ... ask to revise together sometime?
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
In what kind of situation?
Are you just going to go up to her randomly and try come up with a topic of discussion?

What do you want out of this? Are you going to end it by asking her out somewhere .. asking to hang out with her more ... ask to revise together sometime?

Asking to hang out with her more.
I will ask her about her day, how revision is going and how her weekend was as she is in one of my classes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asking to hang out with her more.
I will ask her about her day, how revision is going and how her weekend was as she is in one of my classes

Posted from TSR Mobile

You say you talked to her before, how did that go?

Just like everyone else who is confident ... fake it. If you feel nervous just pretend to be confident. If someone can tell that you are nervous then they will feel nervous too.
I disagree with all the answers written here. Don't pretend to be anything, be yourself! If you notice that your stuttering and being all weird just tell her that your not good with the whole talking to girls thing? This will make her giggle and will also get the idea into her that you like her? Then ask her if she wants to go for a nice walk or to the movies or back to yours to watch a movie after school and see what she says, get to know her, get her number.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
You say you talked to her before, how did that go?

Just like everyone else who is confident ... fake it. If you feel nervous just pretend to be confident. If someone can tell that you are nervous then they will feel nervous too.

It was standard when i spoke to her before. It was the first day of term when i spoke to her. Ok so fake confidence is the way to go and i shouldnt look like a nervous freak. Thanks. I hope it goes well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also don't talk about sex or anything dirty? It will give the impression that your only after one thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
It was standard when i spoke to her before. It was the first day of term when i spoke to her. Ok so fake confidence is the way to go and i shouldnt look like a nervous freak. Thanks. I hope it goes well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't sweat it, you've got this! :smile:
Original post by Hipstercaitt56
I disagree with all the answers written here. Don't pretend to be anything, be yourself! If you notice that your stuttering and being all weird just tell her that your not good with the whole talking to girls thing? This will make her giggle and will also get the idea into her that you like her? Then ask her if she wants to go for a nice walk or to the movies or back to yours to watch a movie after school and see what she says, get to know her, get her number.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok. So being myself beats fake confidence. I normally stutter when talking to people normaly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
any tips.

posted from tsr mobile

tumblr_lgf9b3EWLL1qdxb8vo1_500.jpg
we got your back!!
Reply 14
imo worse case scenario if she asks why just say ''I want to get to know you better'' and smile if you can. I doubt she'd be that rude though
Original post by Hipstercaitt56
Also don't talk about sex or anything dirty? It will give the impression that your only after one thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not even after sex. :cool: i am after a relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't say anything. JUST WHIP THE D OUT and make her go out with u its worked 4 me innit
Original post by superflysister
Don't say anything. JUST WHIP THE D OUT and make her go out with u its worked 4 me innit

If i did that i may get excluded from the college and i may most likely get a slap across the face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Whatever you do, just make sure shes worth it. There's a lot damaged girls who are gonna waste your time and live is too short for that ****. Good luck
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 19
Be yourself man. And breath. If shes worth anything it will go well, if she's mean about it, she probably isn't worth it. Let us know how it goes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending