The Student Room Group
Lol whatevs its totes fine its not like i stayed up for 10,000 anyway ImageUploadedByStudent Room1398638752.394798.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
WHAT IM 9999, WHO DELETED THEIR COMMENT! :fuhrer:
Go find the new thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bye for real this time.
Original post by momomomo123
Yes, you can.
I will stick up pictures of you in my room and wear a Tshirt with your picture on it. That's what fangirls do.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1398638771.739091.jpg

That's a motivational poster for your room. I'll autograph it too for you.

I'll never forget that you was my first fangirl, srs. You'll be the first for VIP treatments.
I might stay a few more minutes...

haha, you almoat incidentally got the 10,000 comment :smile:
how long does the thread stay working before it's shut?
Bye for real this time.

Bye ;-;
Original post by KairosEden

I'll never forget that you was my first fangirl, srs. You'll be the first for VIP treatments.

Bagsy second!

Posted from TSR Mobile
how funny would it be if i deleted 3 posts and became 10,000th,
but that's too much effort,
damn you trihawk!
Bye thread :wavey:
Original post by KairosEden

Oh. My. God.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9733
Is it me or is this a little unfair? My cousin is in year 10 and today she was told that her actual science gcse exam is in june this year!!! They could of given her more notice plus she is only in year 10. Has something like this in year 10 happened to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LiviL97
Is it me or is this a little unfair? My cousin is in year 10 and today she was told that her actual science gcse exam is in june this year!!! They could of given her more notice plus she is only in year 10. Has something like this in year 10 happened to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, that is quite harsh considering the amount of notice she has had, however, i took all of my Science exams last year in Year 10 and re-took some at the end of Year 10. I think this only happens if you are in the top set of your school as i am now doing triple science in Year 11.
Got my CIE ice exam tomorrow or Wednesday the school didn't tell us when each set was going to be doing it so I've been doing past papers all day :/. Certain school opt for year 10 students to do certain exams a year earlier to make it less stressful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9736
Original post by Just_Need_To
Yes, that is quite harsh considering the amount of notice she has had, however, i took all of my Science exams last year in Year 10 and re-took some at the end of Year 10. I think this only happens if you are in the top set of your school as i am now doing triple science in Year 11.

I don't think she is in the top set. they havent even been taught everything yet. I guess it takes some pressure off in year 11 but jfc so many year 10s must be having meltdowns haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9737
Original post by Andrewlowe97
Got my CIE ice exam tomorrow or Wednesday the school didn't tell us when each set was going to be doing it so I've been doing past papers all day :/. Certain school opt for year 10 students to do certain exams a year earlier to make it less stressful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. Wishing you luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LiviL97
Wow. Wishing you luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks we need it. We only got a real it teacher at the start of this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LiviL97

Posted from TSR Mobile

In my skl,All year 10s apart from those doing triple science do their exams in year 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest