The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Plus I can login for a min to update the score during my exam and that won't kill me or disrupt my studies. You not practically studying 24/7 when exam. You study before that. You just revise.
^^^^^^^^^
Original post by a.gafor
lol Dude, I meant what's the point if there are no players to play the game :smile: not us needing a break :tongue:

Are you serious ? This is the fastest thread we ever had , hardly lasting a week during exam time. Faster than 26-0 thread or the last one where only me and qwerty played all the time to win us over the girls. I see its getting better and better not slowing down, even if it does not by much.

^^^^^^^^^^
Original post by zaback21
If Anythingoo1 plays like this, I will suggest he be a thread starter in either the next one or one after.

haha thanks, but surely there are better people than me to do it? (Yourself, a. gafor, qwertyking etc?)
I mean incipienT posted a frigging 1020 posts after like 7-8 threads. That says a lot. Maltese didn't even posted that much when we really needed him to post. Its a great sign !
Are you serious ? This is the fastest thread we ever had , hardly lasting a week during exam time. Faster than 26-0 thread or the last one where only me and qwerty played all the time to win us over the girls. I see its getting better and better not slowing down, even if it does not by much.

lol

Its not just about the speed at which a thread moves/ finishes :smile: it's also about the number of people of people contributing/ playing :smile: In case you hadn't noticed, incipientT and lou have been the only girls participating in this thread, the rest have disappeared :tongue: and they will too (IncipientT because of revision I suppose) but ye the bottom line being, if there's no competition, there's no fun :s-smilie:
Original post by Anythingoo1
haha thanks, but surely there are better people than me to do it? (Yourself, a. gafor, qwertyking etc?)

There's no better or worse. If you are interested, you let us know and we put you in queue lol. Plus you are the oldest player in this thread, hence you are better.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anythingoo1

You being here longer than quite a few of us is qualification enough :tongue:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Its not just about the speed at which a thread moves/ finishes :smile: it's also about the number of people of people contributing/ playing :smile: In case you hadn't noticed, incipientT and lou have been the only girls participating in this thread, the rest have disappeared :tongue: and they will too (IncipientT because of revision I suppose) but ye the bottom line being, if there's no competition, there's no fun :s-smilie:

I was there when the girls had a lot of fun trying to ruin us and showing no mercy lol with a lead of 60 games. Well they will once they are back. hence I suggest we increase the lead as much as we can. Plus lou and incipienT posted a combined total close to 2000 posts. That's a lot.
I was there when the girls had a lot of fun trying to ruin us and showing no mercy lol with a lead of 60 games. Well they will once they are back. hence I suggest we increase the lead as much as we can. Plus lou and incipienT posted a combined total close to 2000 posts. That's a lot.

I'm sure they didn't play at the speed at which we're playing :tongue: so I don't think it was intentional, in the sense that guys are busy/ not here so let's get the most we can :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
I'm sure they didn't play at the speed at which we're playing :tongue: so I don't think it was intentional, in the sense that guys are busy/ not here so let's get the most we can :tongue:

Well I am sure once you feel the wrath of girls, you won't be talking so sweet lol !
There's no better or worse. If you are interested, you let us know and we put you in queue lol. Plus you are the oldest player in this thread, hence you are better.

Alright, is there anything in particular that I need to do as a thread starter?
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest