The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

woop woop woop
Original post by incipientT
Well, don't post too much- last time it went too far past 10,000 the extra posts got edited into the new thread, giving us a random OP :tongue:

That would need you to stay on this thread for ever :tongue:

That would make this record any harder to beat :tongue:

Was this the MK II ?

plus
Original post by zaback21
Was this the MK II ?

I can't remember which mark it was, though not MKII- much later, I'd been here for several threads by that point.
Original post by a.gafor
++

Are you going to be counting the posts after 10,000 in the new thread? :curious: (for records or for the score :tongue:)
Has anyone here been to Thorpe Park, if so, is it any good?
I can't remember which mark it was, though not MKII- much later, I'd been here for several threads by that point.

Usually if its not over 100 posts that is 505 pages, then its fine. But it also depends on the mod. Except one mod, all mod let the extra post stay. One mod deleted all posts over 10K mark when it went 506 pages I believe.
Was this the MK II ?

MK VII
vuyhbk
I don't know whether having 3 GvB games thread in a single page within 3 weeks is a good or bad sign lol !

GvB.png
Well, don't post too much- last time it went too far past 10,000 the extra posts got edited into the new thread, giving us a random OP :tongue:

Whatever happens, if somehow midnightmemories post now and she becomes the next thread starter, the mod would have done "The midnightmemories" lol ! :rofl:
Usually if its not over 100 posts that is 505 pages, then its fine. But it also depends on the mod. Except one mod, all mod let the extra post stay. One mod deleted all posts over 10K mark when it went 506 pages I believe.

I know :tongue: best not to risk things though :tongue:
I don't know whether having 3 GvB games thread in a single page within 3 weeks is a good or bad sign lol !

GvB.png

Well it's a funny sign, anyway :laugh:
Are you going to be counting the posts after 10,000 in the new thread? :curious: (for records or for the score :tongue:)

:hmmmm: That's a dilemma :hmmmm2:

In order to be fair, I shall allow for posts to go over a few pages, lets say 5 max :tongue: as everyone is currently online and the other thread has not been approved yet :smile: (Nothing to do with increasing my post count or any such thing - I deny all such allegations should they ever arise :innocent:) :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
:hmmmm: That's a dilemma :hmmmm2:

In order to be fair, I shall allow for posts to go over a few pages, lets say 5 max :tongue: as everyone is currently online and the other thread has not been approved yet :smile: (Nothing to do with increasing my post count or any such thing - I deny all such allegations should they ever arise :innocent:) :colone:

Hmm, ok :tongue:

Well, I shall start posting like crazy again then :tongue:

(edited 9 years ago)
:lol:

That would need you to stay on this thread for ever :tongue:

That wouldn't make this record any harder to beat :tongue:

and so I shall, feel free to test me :tongue:

But it'll, if I end up breaking my own record, surely, that means you have less posts left to go for it yourself? :tongue:
<<<<!

Latest