The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster - Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SkullWillow155
Thats the same with me. London is fine. I was born there so its like full circle. Just be weird bei g away frim home and everything but it'll be pretty good. Hopefully the course is tight for me but I can akways change it when im there if its not. Trying to apply for accommodation. Am confused about the choices though.

sounds like a plan :biggrin:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by kyleunwin
I swear pretty much everyone on here is doing business or law!

i just skimmed the page and couldnt see anyone who was :/ hahah but nice to know :smile: apparently popular subjects :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Rosiecooperxxx
i just skimmed the page and couldnt see anyone who was :/ hahah but nice to know :smile: apparently popular subjects :smile:

I think it was on the applicant thread, if you start a new one and title it LLB Law I'm sure you'll get loads of responses! Courses are always receiving more applicants than places so I'm sure courses will be full :smile:
I think it was on the applicant thread, if you start a new one and title it LLB Law I'm sure you'll get loads of responses! Courses are always receiving more applicants than places so I'm sure courses will be full :smile:

good idea, and so i hear :smile:
Reply 44

It sounds bad :/ I thought they had exactly the same number of places as the number of applicants....

Btw, LLB Law too :smile: we are 3 now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by danburgess_
Hi I'm Dan, 18 and I'm from Cheshire (North West England)
I'm going to be studying Film and Television Production at the Harrow Campus and I applied to live at Harrow Halls! :smile:

Woo! Someone doing the same course as me! Can't wait for September. Need to concentrate on getting the grades first though! :biggrin:
Reply 46
How many have applied here with grades which are exactly the same as entry requirements and got offers anyway? E.g., business needs a 28 at IB and I applied with exactly a 28, not sure what my chances are like.

Also, how long did it take for you guys to get an offer after applying?
Original post by nataliecsutton
Woo! Someone doing the same course as me! Can't wait for September. Need to concentrate on getting the grades first though! :biggrin:

I can't wait either! I was really happy to get onto the course, I'm guessing you're staying at the harrow campus? :smile:
hey, finally someone else who's studying law ! :biggrin:

Yay! :biggrin:
Are you staying in accommodation?
Original post by elmward1996
Yay! :biggrin:
Are you staying in accommodation?

Yeah wemberly court hopefully :biggrin:
Yeah wemberly court hopefully :biggrin:

Awh good, same! 😃
Original post by elmward1996
Awh good, same! 😃

:smile:
Is your course on regent campus? If it is then you can only apply for student court wembley unless you arrange accommodation privately!

No it'll be Harrow I would be studying at. Just the room preferences are slightly confusing me. x
Reply 53
Hi Im Ashley from Bath, Im hoping to study Tourism and Event Management (Looks like no one else is doing it?! :biggrin: ). Planing to get into Student Court for halls. Looking forward to London!
Hi, I'm Siddhi, 18 and will be studying Business/Marketing at the Marylebone Campus. Super nervous about starting uni.. anyone else doing anything similar? On the same campus?
I can't wait either! I was really happy to get onto the course, I'm guessing you're staying at the harrow campus? :smile:

Yeah me too! Is such a highly appraised course I was so ecstatic. Yeah - are you?
Hi I'm Dan, 18 and I'm from Cheshire (North West England)
I'm going to be studying Film and Television Production at the Harrow Campus and I applied to live at Harrow Halls! :smile:

Hey Im from the north west too =D I've also applied to live in the Harrow Halls, will be studying Illustration =)
Hi, Im Tasha, 19, from Liverpool
Im going to be studying Illustration and have applied to live in the Harrow Halls =)
Original post by nataliecsutton
Yeah me too! Is such a highly appraised course I was so ecstatic. Yeah - are you?

Exactly, it was my top choice because it's the best film course I've come across and yeah I applied for Harrow Halls
Original post by TashaLambert
Hey Im from the north west too =D I've also applied to live in the Harrow Halls, will be studying Illustration =)

Ah sweet! see you there, It will be a long way down to London from up here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending