The Student Room Group
Original post by incipientT
so you said nothing counts beyond page 505, right? :tongue:

:yep:, 5 Pages it is :smile:
Original post by a.gafor
But I'm, how else would I be allowed by the people to investigate you? :tongue:

#SoYouKeepSaying :tongue:

You might want to confirm that it's only the first 5 pages after 10,000 that count, otherwise crazy counting will continue....

EDIT: ok, so you just answered :lol: I'll stop posting then :tongue:
add..
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by a.gafor
:yep:, 5 Pages it is :smile:

End of page 5 or beginning? :curious: 702 was the end of that page...
(edited 9 years ago)
[] []
{__]
Nope :tongue:

Everyone lost to shadow the first month- you can look it up if you want the figures :tongue:

All of TSR- none of my posts in games counted towards it, alas :sad:

700?

Since these are the last few posts on this thread - I'm going to say this one word which I know it's not but just for the sake of it :tongue: > Truthful? :tongue:

I see, that's quite :shock:

That's a shame :tongue:
lol

We keep on posting till we get a new thread. The count at the end stays like last few threads. We consider the last post of this thread whenever that maybe.

Original post by a.gafor
Since these are the last few posts on this thread - I'm going to say this one word which I know it's not but just for the sake of it :tongue: > Truthful? :tongue:

I see, that's quite :shock:

That's a shame :tongue:

Close, but nope :tongue:

Why? :tongue:

It is, or I'd have trashed everyone :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone can investigate, didn't you know? :tongue:

#keepwatching :tongue:

If they could, they'd have :tongue: - clearly you don't know how this people thing work at all :tongue:

#GettingTiredNow :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
++++++++

Anyway, when did you submitted the thread ?

Original post by zaback21
We keep on posting till we get a new thread. The count at the end stays like last few threads. We consider the last post of this thread whenever that maybe.

No, not really- sometimes it's been the post at 10,000 (which gives everyone a nice break), sometimes the last post, this time it's end of page 5...

End :smile: (I have some posts on that page you know :tongue: - Not that it matters :colone:)
No, not really- sometimes it's been the post at 10,000 (which gives everyone a nice break), sometimes the last post, this time it's end of page 5...

Its not happening at the end of page 5. We don't even know when the next thread will be approved. It could take 3 days. Hence we keep on posting and keep updating both the win score and post. We are not going to stop playing for 3 days if that happens or to say even 1 hr lol !

Latest