The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations on reaching the Champions League play offs :wink:
Original post by rockrunride
At least the commentators didn't mention it :sigh:

I was quite perturbed by the fact that was the loudest chant of the night from our lot!
Original post by Stopmessing
Congratulations on reaching the Champions League play offs :wink:

But you're a United fan doe, hush.
90% passing accuracy :coma:
Original post by Pete_91
0/10, you used that joke like 2 days ago in the other thread, what's the mata with you, get some original content.

...:awesome:

Forgot, this report is making me have alzheimers.
Jamie carragher is such a tit sometimes

Says ozil needs to turn up in big games and compares him to suarez who has scored 5 goals against man city, Arsenal and Chelsea in 28 games
Original post by niceguy95

Says ozil needs to turn up in big games and compares him to suarez who has scored 5 goals against man city, Arsenal and Chelsea in 28 games

Need subtitles when he's on!
Original post by Pete_91
Happy St. Totteringham's day guys!

Tottenham Hotspur, it's happened again!

Original post by Kruz
Ahh St.Totteringham Day :smile:

Original post by CTArsenal
Happy St. Totteringham's Day guys!

I know it's terribly cringe!! (Oh and sorry to any God Botherers that may get upset about that!! )
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by niceguy95

Scouse prick, why are there so many Liverpool Pundits, and the worse thing is they don't even try and hide their bias.
Original post by baconbutty
score prediction vs newcastle today?

i fancy us to cruise to a comfortable 3-0 win with giroud and ozil on the scoresheet

coyg

knew it
Original post by Kruz
Scouse prick, why are there so many Liverpool Pundits, and the worse thing is they don't even try and hide their bias.

Lool, you really don't like Liverpudlians do you?!
Original post by Peggles_*
Lool, you really don't like Liverpudlians do you?!

Lol they make me sick.
Also, while I've said this before, celebrating St Totteringhams day is so smalltime it's unbelievable.

They're aiming for top 4, you're aiming for titles.
Original post by Kruz
Lol they make me sick.

Lool, but you're going to uni in Liverpool!!

I was tactically about my choices, already had my results and would have got into Liverpool & Manchester but opted for Birmingham!! Can't be dealing the Scousers and Mancs on a regs, and being in the same city in which those teams are situated, I would have to fight strong urges not to burn their grounds down!!
Lool, but you're going to uni in Liverpool!!

I was tactically about my choices, already had my results and would have got into Liverpool & Manchester but opted for Birmingham!! Can't be dealing the Scousers and Mancs on a regs, and being in the same city in which those teams are situated, I would have to fight strong urges not to burn their grounds down!!

Loool I know :lol:, if I keep this up I won't finish my first year next year.
Original post by jam277
Also, while I've said this before, celebrating St Totteringhams day is so smalltime it's unbelievable.

They're aiming for top 4, you're aiming for titles.

tbh, I think the importance of St Totteringham's days have been over exaggerated the past few years because it's all we've had of late, had we been winning left, right and centre no one would give a flying ****!!
"Tony Adams ****ing son"

brilliant

tbh, I think the importance of St Totteringham's days have been over exaggerated the past few years because it's all we've had of late, had we been winning left, right and centre no one would give a flying ****!!

True, if Chelsea don't win anything this season people will be saying how we beat the winners twice.

Anyway, looking forward to facing you guys in the community shield.
Original post by jam277
True, if Chelsea don't win anything this season people will be saying how we beat the winners twice.

Anyway, looking forward to facing you guys in the community shield.

Lol, confident on your behave I see, but please don't say that, we have the potential to **** this up, royally!!
Reply 1719
If only Liverpool hadn't been stupid yesterday we could've caught chelsea cos you know they're not beating both norwich and cardiff.

Latest