The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Also, while I've said this before, celebrating St Totteringhams day is so smalltime it's unbelievable.

They're aiming for top 4, you're aiming for titles.

It's smalltime but when it comes to the spuds who gives a ****!

Reply 1721
Original post by jam277
Also, while I've said this before, celebrating St Totteringhams day is so smalltime it's unbelievable.

You sure about that

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/nov/22/tottenham-premier-league-harry-redknapp
Original post by 419
If only Liverpool hadn't been stupid yesterday we could've caught chelsea cos you know they're not beating both norwich and cardiff.

Lol, yes they are, could put together a TSR XI who would do the job!!

Alcoholic.
Original post by jam277

No one actually takes it as seriously as people think we do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Harry redknapp looks and sounds like he's been getting a whiff of the rocks.
Reply 1725
Original post by Peggles_*
Lol, yes they are, could put together a TSR XI who would do the job!!

As long as I'm the Modric keeping the clock ticking we would easily.

But they actually will need to attack and not play Schrulle at left back, so, they'll lose at least one.
Anyone here downplaying St. Totteringhams day are either too young or have lived too far away from North London to appreciate the rivalry.
When is the FA cup final

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
When is the FA cup final

Posted from TSR Mobile

17th May, 5pm kick off.
Original post by steveholt
Anyone here downplaying St. Totteringhams day are either too young or have lived too far away from North London to appreciate the rivalry.

1994-1995 was the last time Spurs finished above us, I was 1!!

Lived in Camden all my life, a mile and a bit up the road from Highbury/Emirates and surrounded by gooners all my life. Wouldn't say it was downplaying but more acknowledging that it's had more relevance over the last 9 years, the closer they got to us.
17th May, 5pm kick off.

Thanks. Cant wait. Two days before my first exam.

Arsenal are one win away from getting a champions leauge spot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1731
The build up to that third goal just gets better with every viewing.
Reply 1732
1994-1995 was the last time Spurs finished above us, I was 1!!

Lived in Camden all my life, a mile and a bit up the road from Highbury/Emirates and surrounded by gooners all my life. Wouldn't say it was downplaying but more acknowledging that it's had more relevance over the last 9 years, the closer they got to us.

Isn't the whole St Tottenringham thing a relatively new concept? Never heard of it before until 3 season ago.
How many top 4 trophies in a row has it been now?

You currently are on the longest run of top 4 trophies since United have bottled the trophy this season.
Original post by 419
Isn't the whole St Tottenringham thing a relatively new concept? Never heard of it before until 3 season ago.

Maybe so, I always just thought it was something almost ingrained in the fan base from decades and decades ago!

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mikepitt/tothistory.html
Reply 1735
Original post by jam277

You currently are on the longest run of top 4 trophies since United have bottled the trophy this season.

You're really trying so hard to bait. It's not going to work.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 419
You're really trying so hate to bait. It's not going to work.

I genuinely want to know.

I don't remember when the CL format was changed and I think Wengers first season you came 4th?
Reply 1737
Original post by jam277
I genuinely want to know.

I don't remember when the CL format was changed and I think Wengers first season you came 4th?

Nah back in those days, Wenger was boss and never did less than 2nd.
Original post by jam277

18, as many as Liverpool league titles :wink:

Wenger has never finished below 4th. Under Rioch we finished 5th by GS.
(edited 9 years ago)
Also assuming we win our last 2 games, we would have a points tally that won the league in '97, '98 and '99
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest