The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol was at the gym , at the end on the seating area being an innocent ****. Me and a (blonde, you know me by now) woman are giving each other smiley glances. Suddenly, her mother comes over, gives me a dirty look and shields her ... they walk away. Like , wtf, I am not going to steal and run away with your daughter mate.
Original post by nastheillest
Sleeping 4 am at earliest crew checking in :wink:

Lol that's unhealthy guys! :smile:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lol that's unhealthy guys! :smile:

Help :frown:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1413154
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
lolol. What's up? x

I'll PM you:smile:
Original post by Miel Purple
I'll PM you:smile:

KK :smile:
Reply 526
Man, I hate coursework and uni. Got 1000 words to do for tomorrow, need to fill in so much **** in my project book it's unbelievable.
Original post by jam277
Man, I hate coursework and uni. Got 1000 words to do for tomorrow, need to fill in so much **** in my project book it's unbelievable.

I try to watch everything I need to watch. Say everything I need to say (online). Eat everything I want to eat. Do everything else I need to do. Until there's nothing left for me to do but my uni work. Even then, I'll spend two hours playing Hearts and listening to Taylor Swift.
Reply 528
Watching a show where a lady was giving birth but it dies in her and just falls out onto the floor, is this real tea.
Original post by Deshi
Watching a show where a lady was giving birth but it dies in her and just falls out onto the floor, is this real tea.

Procrastination hit you that hard?
Reply 530
Original post by Deshi

That's great to know.
:sigh:

3:41am.

Still doing work. Is this even life. ETA: 12pm tomorrow.

****'s sake. I can't live with this all nighter ****
400 odd facebook friends, and 3 are online.

Two are randoms, and the other is a chick in the year above who don't have exams

why is this life
Reply 533
Original post by ReturnoftheG
400 odd facebook friends, and 3 are online.

Two are randoms, and the other is a chick in the year above who don't have exams

why is this life

I know the feeling bro.

I've got a 5000 word report due for 12 noon.

I got like 500 fb friends and none are online.

Meh, to procrastinate I'm just going to look at hot girls on fb :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Miel Purple
Lol^

Whenever a guy starts his sentence with "now listen" you know he lays down the rules hard :wink: right G?

just saw dis

Miel bby you should keep your boy 419 in check, dont let him sass me
Original post by jam277
I know the feeling bro.

I've got a 5000 word report due for 12 noon.

going ok?

Also I had a weird as **** daydream right now... my day dreams are essentially hallucinations now, I've took so much caffeine/aspirin/ibuprofen/paracetamol/insane amount of water/eyedrops/muscle rub cream/red bull/coffee in the last 8 hours that I've actually ****ed myself up badly i thinks. I can't even look at the ****ing light ffs and I feel the need to piss badly but every time I go to the ****ter it won't happen, it just don't come out/.

anyways so in my daydream I was playing football then some wastemen yute turn up and they're like this is our pitch and as usual I have to go upto them and be like 'nah fam I booked it suck ma balls' but then they got their phones out and went on TSR onto some football pitch booking thread to prove that they had booked the pitch, and then basically I was playing football with TSR people, and you're all black as ****
also up.
LOOOL jam just saw your edit, I basically stalked my entire uni earlier on today, identified a few possible targets (in my dreams ofc) who I aint seen around before.

I was looking at profile pictures of girls I aint even heard of from 2008 and stuff

something is ****ed up wrong with me :lol:

tune

is it just me or is edm infiltrating top 40 much more than before
Original post by The Assassin
also up.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1984332

mate what the **** do you call this

all respect lost

Latest