City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by kayleighisonfire
You're welcome. I'll be studying Film and Media Production (not that I like admitting it on this website -_-)

ooo sounds good! :smile: Is this for BSc?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by 2468
ooo sounds good! :smile: Is this for BSc?

No it's BA but accredited by BKSTS which is good as it meets industry standards as I want to be a Media teacher so it makes me look better than if it wasn't accredited! :smile:
Reply 582
No it's BA but accredited by BKSTS which is good as it meets industry standards as I want to be a Media teacher so it makes me look better than if it wasn't accredited! :smile:

Yeah sorry I meant undergraduate. Not BSc lol.

Oh that's great! :biggrin:
Original post by 2468
Yeah sorry I meant undergraduate. Not BSc lol.

Oh that's great! :biggrin:

Ahh it's fine, will you be staying in the halls? :smile:
Reply 584
Ahh it's fine, will you be staying in the halls? :smile:

Well my course is mostly placement based which would be out of Sheffield. I would only go Uni for 3 months. So I'm not sure if they would allow me to stay in halls for a few months... I think its a contract. I'd probably look for another place around uni though. :smile: How about you?
Original post by 2468
Well my course is mostly placement based which would be out of Sheffield. I would only go Uni for 3 months. So I'm not sure if they would allow me to stay in halls for a few months... I think its a contract. I'd probably look for another place around uni though. :smile: How about you?

Aww okay, have you asked them about it?

Yeah I'm hopefully staying in the halls :smile:
Original post by Evangelinea
Anyone else applied for international finance and investment or something similar ?!

I am currently doing that course right now. Almost finished my first year and I am enjoying it. If you have any questions about the course or the university in general, then feel free to contact me :smile:
Original post by alex642
I'll be studying product design:furniture too :biggrin:

woo finally! nice to find someone else! :smile:
Hey, I have applied and accepted an unconditional offer for Product Design, anyone else doing this course?? :smile:
Original post by Jordan313
Hey, I have applied and accepted an unconditional offer for Product Design, anyone else doing this course?? :smile:

i am doing product design: furniture which follows the same first year of product design :smile:
Original post by callum grant
i am doing product design: furniture which follows the same first year of product design :smile:

Ah that's great haha I don't know anyone going to sheffield never mind on my course!
Ah that's great haha I don't know anyone going to sheffield never mind on my course!

so far i have only come across one person on my exact course :smile: but i assume there will be more people! what accommodation have you applied for?
so far i have only come across one person on my exact course :smile: but i assume there will be more people! what accommodation have you applied for?

I'm really hoping there is more people!! I'm also waiting on finding another girl on my course, think it might be slightly out numbered haha And for accommodation I have applied for Liberty and Bramall court, how about you?
I'm really hoping there is more people!! I'm also waiting on finding another girl on my course, think it might be slightly out numbered haha And for accommodation I have applied for Liberty and Bramall court, how about you?

Yeah i was looking at some course stats and it said 51% male 49% female but i'm not sure how accurate it is! Nice! I have booked the Forge :smile:
Yeah i was looking at some course stats and it said 51% male 49% female but i'm not sure how accurate it is! Nice! I have booked the Forge :smile:

Ah really, and yeah I just can't wait to go now haha and cool! :smile:
Original post by leighsumpter
I've applied for events with arts and entertainment:smile:

i have applied for that too, and accepted it as my firm! has anyone applied for devonshire courtyard or victoria hall for accommodation? or are doing events management with arts and entertainment too?!
Hello everyone! Is anybody doing hospitality business? Seems like there are a lot of people doing nursing and sport science. I'd love to speak with anyone who's doing the same course I'm applying for.
Original post by WillWilson
Sports Development and coaching, When was your open day? Was it good

I'm doing the same course hopefully !!
Original post by craigmurphy5
I've applied for Sport Development with Coaching. My first choice for accommodation is Forge, it's been recommended by a friend I know who stayed there last year. My second choice was Trigon. Anyone else applied for Forge or Trigon? Let me know. Looking forward to September.

I've applied for the same course ! Sweeet
Reply 599
Original post by cakesandlakes
Hello everyone! Is anybody doing hospitality business? Seems like there are a lot of people doing nursing and sport science. I'd love to speak with anyone who's doing the same course I'm applying for.

Ye I'm doing hospitality business !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending