Original post by 2ndClass
This show is so stupid it's unreal.

What
Original post by Deshi
What

This pretty much sums it up for me
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/14865/hannibal-tv-review/

I got to episode 5 and gave up tbh. Fortunately I discovered True Detective
True Detective deserves it's own section in the forum.

Hannibal is good, but like season 1, it seems it's going to tail off and the end will suck. HMM still hoping though.
Reply 44
Hannibal got renewed for a 3rd season btw despite not so good ratings :biggrin:
Reply 45
How can you not like this show?
I have to say, the first season was a bit dull as I don't care much for the weekly crime and instead focus on the arc. This last episode was absolutely amazing, Hannibal at his best :smile:
The finale was pretty amazing, excited to see where the next season goes especially with that ending.
Reply 47
The finale was all sorts of crazy and amazing. Shock after shock. Hannibal on the run with his therapist should be interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
I also can't wait to see who survives and who dies. I'm guessing Will and Alana don't die.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mel0n
The finale was all sorts of crazy and amazing. Shock after shock. Hannibal on the run with his therapist should be interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The therapist was probably in on it the whole way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by moment of truth
The therapist was probably in on it the whole way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know if she was. Hannibal realised Will's betrayal by sensing Freddie's scent. If the therapist was in on it from before then Hannibal would have known about the FBI plotting against him earlier - what with her private chat with Jack/Will a few episodes back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
I love this show but it's so gruesome and sometimes I don't really understand what they are talking about (all the metaphors)! But it's good anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mel0n
I don't know if she was. Hannibal realised Will's betrayal by sensing Freddie's scent. If the therapist was in on it from before then Hannibal would have known about the FBI plotting against him earlier - what with her private chat with Jack/Will a few episodes back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True I guess. Although, this was probably part of Hannibal's plan. He knew, to some extent, that the FBI were coming for him, especially Jack. Hannibal is always a few steps ahead of the game.
Reply 53
True I guess. Although, this was probably part of Hannibal's plan. He knew, to some extent, that the FBI were coming for him, especially Jack. Hannibal is always a few steps ahead of the game.

That's true. The show producer, Bryan Fuller, has an interview on the a.v club each week after every episode. In the most recent one he said he considers the therapist to be the most intelligent character and her motives will become clear in season 3. There's just so many months to wait :indiff: :getmecoat:
Original post by mel0n
That's true. The show producer, Bryan Fuller, has an interview on the a.v club each week after every episode. In the most recent one he said he considers the therapist to be the most intelligent character and her motives will become clear in season 3. There's just so many months to wait :indiff: :getmecoat:

Well she is/was Hannibal's therapist so fair enough. It will be interesting where they go in the next season.

Yeah, too many.
Reply 55
Holy fuk that was probably one of the best episodes of TV I've ever watched, and I;ve watched a lot.

And it aired one day ago in the US, spoiler tag the spoilers people.
Reply 56
Hannibal is one of the best new series I have watched in a long time.
Just because it hasn't started off following the old film story lines immediately, and still manages to keep things fresh by the end of season two!
Still gory and disturbing, but not overly so , and horrendously clever. The only program that has made me scream, and cry in the same episode.
Very excited for Season 3!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does this show go in the same direction as the film? Or is it very different? Thinking of watching it soon.
Reply 58
Does this show go in the same direction as the film? Or is it very different? Thinking of watching it soon.

It's a prequel of sorts, with hopes of going into the canon in the future seasons (says the director). Stays true to the main aspects and is setting things up to join red dragon sequence of events! Would really recommend it :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kastiel
It's a prequel of sorts, with hopes of going into the canon in the future seasons (says the director). Stays true to the main aspects and is setting things up to join red dragon sequence of events! Would really recommend it :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm...thanks. Yeah, may watch the first one in the evening :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest