The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
Original post by jimjam123
Thanks for the reassurance :smile: I think I have to wait as Leicester is my only chance (been rejected by my other 3)

Original post by Kipps
Me too!

Very best of luck you two. I'm very jelly (my daughter was rejected in the end unfortunately) but as an ex-Leicester medic (still living in Leicester) I can reassure you that if she had one tiny last shot at med school for 2014 I would definitely want it to be here - it's a great university and a unique and friendly city. I really hope that you get the chance to come here - fingers crossed for May!
Reply 3441
I'm an international applicant, and I've still not heard anything. Do you think I should call or write an email to them regarding my interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3442
Just got an interview for august if I don't get any other offers because there was a mistake with my application :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3443
Original post by husi87
Just got an interview for august if I don't get any other offers because there was a mistake with my application :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, that's fantastic. Good luck!
Reply 3444
Original post by Dr Gin
Wow, that's fantastic. Good luck!

Thanks. Have you got an offer from leicester?
Reply 3445
Any A101 applicants who received the 'wait until May' email heard anything?
Reply 3446
Original post by yello4

Nope- haven't heard anything since the email.
Original post by Kipps
Nope- haven't heard anything since the email.

Original post by yello4

Still waiting... How do you rate our chances?
Still waiting -Not liking this wait very much ha
Anyone on the waiting list heard anything yet? Surely it'll be soon...?
Original post by jimjam123
Anyone on the waiting list heard anything yet? Surely it'll be soon...?

I've finally decided to reject my Leicester offer so that's a space freed up for someone there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Philippamalko
I've finally decided to reject my Leicester offer so that's a space freed up for someone there

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where have you firmed?
Reply 3452

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, Are you a graduate applicant or A100
Original post by jellybeansonice
Where have you firmed?

By the way , I declined my Leicester offer for A100 too . Received a reply mail from Leicester saying they are sorry to note that I opted not to take up their offer and actually felt sad reading it . However felt better realising that I have freed up a place and one deserving applicant will be getting an offer . So , hope this helps - for those waiting . Good luck !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer yesterday after being on the waiting list:smile:. So those who are still waiting don't lose hope.
Original post by jellybeansonice
Where have you firmed?

I decided after my experiences so far on my gap year that i wasnt as passionate about medicine as I should be if I'm going to commit to it so I'm going to do biomed with integrated masters at Newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sklka
Hi, Are you a graduate applicant or A100

A100 gap year student

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElCapitain7
Just got an offer yesterday after being on the waiting list:smile:. So those who are still waiting don't lose hope.

That's brilliant! Congratulations! Did you apply for the 4 or 5 year?
Reply 3458
Original post by ElCapitain7

Congratulations! Are you a local or international applicant?
Reply 3459
A100 gap year student

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Good luck with your biomed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending