The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Poor Mesut
Original post by manchesterunited15
Poor Mesut

I feel sorry for the lad, could have been in CL final. Shame he was unwanted and forced out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I said this on the day - had mesut not missed the pen to make it 1-0 we would have gone through.

them bavarians aint about nothing under pep
dortmund will win the league next year trust me, lewandowski wont net 25+
**** bayern
Original post by Stopmessing
I feel sorry for the lad, could have been in CL final. Shame he was unwanted and forced out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been holding them back for years!
Pep just doesn't fit in Bayern man why destroy such a side. They've gone from one of the most exciting sides to the new and boring Barcelona.

I don't see him staying in the longterm. Lewandowski should be a nightmare though since what they're lacking is the finishing.
Cue all the Tiki-Taka bla bla is dead :rolleyes:.
Original post by Kruz
Cue all the Tiki-Taka bla bla is dead :rolleyes:.

Yeah sometimes it frustrates when people say Tiki-Taka is dead. But tbh, Guardiola just wanted to put his stamp on Bayern and has slightly slowed down the German machine. I mean if something aint broke, no need to fix/change it. I loved watching Barcelona and Tiki-Taka but I equally loved the Bayern of yesteryear and Guardiola has slightly ruined that. But then again Guardiola did make Bayern win the Bundesliga in record time and has won 3 trophies already this season (CL super cup, League and CWC) and has guided them to their domestic cup final against Dortmund.

No one has still retained the champions league in its current format.
Poor Mesut

Poor Jose Callejon:dontknow:
Poor Mesut

This is exactly what I thought when the final whistle went. He leaves and RM are in a CL final. Ancelotti made the right decision in keeping Di Maria over Ozil.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
This is exactly what I thought when the final whistle went. He leaves and RM are in a CL final. Ancelotti made the right decision in keeping Di Maria over Ozil.

That's football mate. Same can be said of Vieira who left Arsenal in 2005 and the following year we reached the final even beating Juve on the way. It happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Why have you not posted this yet Zurich. It's much better.

"You can start crying or.............." :sogood:

I didn't even need the subtitles to understand what he was saying:lol: (I'm dutch:smile:)
Cruijff is a legend:coma:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1811
Original post by qwerty_mad
That's football mate. Same can be said of Vieira who left Arsenal in 2005 and the following year we reached the final even beating Juve on the way. It happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep...same can be said for the cutch dunt (kind of)...he leaves, get 1 prem league, then get f'ed over, and we're hoping to be in the Champ league AND hopefully with an FA cup trophy
Original post by 419
Why have you not posted this yet Zurich. It's much better.

"You can start crying or.............." :sogood:

Cruyff has a very good footballing philosophy. I like how he sounds, very knowledgable guy.
Reply 1813
Original post by Solemn Rain
I didn't even need the subtitles to understand what he was saying:lol: (I'm dutch:smile:)
Cruijff is a legend:coma:

Bloody hell, how many of you are here. You're all gradually showing yourself.

Original post by jam277
Cruyff has a very good footballing philosophy. I like how he sounds, very knowledgable guy.

He really is man. It's a shame that he retired from managing after Barca sacked him. Who knows, he might've achieved more than SAF.
I always thought Kidomo was nigerian?

Same with Lyrical prodigy although I assume she's mixed raced. :sogood:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 419
Bloody hell, how many of you are here. You're all gradually showing yourself.

He really is man. It's a shame that he retired from managing after Barca sacked him. Who knows, he might've achieved more than SAF.

:rofl:

We brought you total football and cheese xD you should be happy! :tongue:

shame about van persie....though i still support him when he wears the oranje kit:cry2:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Solemn Rain
:rofl:

We brought you total football and cheese xD you should be happy! :tongue:

shame about van persie....though i still support him when he wears the oranje kit:cry2:

eigenlijk nederlands?
Reply 1817
I hope Jonker is really good.

Our youth system needs a massive overhaul. U21s not even near the playoffs, the U18s made to look light years behind their Chelsea counter parts and our players on loan can't even get matches at championship and league side- I don't know why we loaned Miquel to Leicester with all their money given his the one that's on his last legs and needed to play.

The only position we seem to be set on is the keeping one but I'l be surprised if Martinez doesn't look to move on.
Said rumours claiming Atletico want Giroud as a costa replacement.

Highly doubt it's true though at least it would cause Wenger to search. What I fear the most about Giroud leaving is that we won't find a better replacement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
eigenlijk nederlands?

Nee! :nooo:

En ja, ik ben nederlands ook:tongue: maar ik hebt het kleine beetje vergeten:cry2:
Ik hebt nooit gedact dat jij nederlands was:rofl: waar woon jij?

Translation:

NOOO!

And yes, I'm dutch too:tongue: but I forget some of it:cry2:
I have never thought you were dutch:rofl: where do you live?

Mods, happy?
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest