The Student Room Group

BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma Business

Is anyone here doing this course? Have you completed unit 2 yet? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes I have, it's a tough old unit with 4 merits and 3 distinctions, why? Have you got any questions about the unit??!
Reply 2
Original post by Lm511
Yes I have, it's a tough old unit with 4 merits and 3 distinctions, why? Have you got any questions about the unit??!

Have yu done unit 3 marketing ? if yu have then please can yu help me with M1/D1 . ive tried them doing it but the tutor says yu still have to decsribe the brand nad promotion technique they have use
please its Urgentt ... its due on Wednesday Midnight:smile:
Reply 3
Lm511 - The calculations that you have to do for P7 are so difficult and I don't get what it means by suggest remedies for a breakeven chart for P6!
Reply 4
Original post by angel-2013
Have yu done unit 3 marketing ? if yu have then please can yu help me with M1/D1 . ive tried them doing it but the tutor says yu still have to decsribe the brand nad promotion technique they have use
please its Urgentt ... its due on Wednesday Midnight:smile:

Yes I've completed it to a distinction grade, I haven't got access to my folder At home because I don't hold my work on a USB but the best thing I can suggest is look at the different marketing techniques and then apply it to the business and then state the advantages of using that specific technique and the reliability of the marketing technique too.
Reply 5
Original post by KayneRamsey
Lm511 - The calculations that you have to do for P7 are so difficult and I don't get what it means by suggest remedies for a breakeven chart for P6!

I actually hope to study accounting and finance next year in uni, and I also do a aat course as well as my btec extended diploma in business, so P7 wasn't too bad for me. What's the ratios? I could figure them out for you and send you the answers if you like, PM me the balance sheet and profit and loss you've been given.
Reply 6
Original post by Lm511
Yes I've completed it to a distinction grade, I haven't got access to my folder At home because I don't hold my work on a USB but the best thing I can suggest is look at the different marketing techniques and then apply it to the business and then state the advantages of using that specific technique and the reliability of the marketing technique too.

student on BTEC business level 3 unit 2 D1 please help me as I really want to pass this course
Reply 8
Original post by Javeed.noori70
student on BTEC business level 3 unit 2 D1 please help me as I really want to pass this course

What do you consider a pass? And if you want help pm me 😃
need help with D2 unit 2 please help me any1
Reply 10
need help with unit 2 D1,evaluating how Cameron Balloons manage their resources and how can controlling budget costs help them improve their performance? I dont get the budget cost, what do you have to explain about it?
and How many examples of physical, human and technological resources do I need to explain?
Reply 11
Original post by student85
need help with unit 2 D1,evaluating how Cameron Balloons manage their resources and how can controlling budget costs help them improve their performance? I dont get the budget cost, what do you have to explain about it?
and How many examples of physical, human and technological resources do I need to explain?

Making sure that their costs are kept within budget so the business isn't spending more of its profits then it needs to, for example if you have a budget of £100 and spend £120 it's not bad but if you spend £180+ then youre not controlling your budget and that's £80+ worth of profit gone.
That's easy, mention why each one is important. How it affects the business and what improving on these resources can do for the company. Really straight forward
Last of all because it's an evaluation say how you think the business has done and what the business could do to improve or maintain what it's currently achieving.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
Thankyou very much for ur help!
Reply 13
Hi all, I'm needing any help please on P1+P2 on Markets & The Economy (Unit 41?). I haven't a baldy what to do as my teacher has been off sick for the past few weeks (you'd think the college would have sorted us out by now, unfortunately not!) and I'm freaking out because I'm doing grand on all units apart from this one.

Cheers.
pls pls can someone send me unit 3?
Reply 15
Original post by John_H95
Hi all, I'm needing any help please on P1+P2 on Markets & The Economy (Unit 41?). I haven't a baldy what to do as my teacher has been off sick for the past few weeks (you'd think the college would have sorted us out by now, unfortunately not!) and I'm freaking out because I'm doing grand on all units apart from this one.

Cheers.

sorry only now I'm seeing this, are you still stuck or have the college eventually helped you three weeks later? Haha
hey do you guys now if its possible to complete Btec Level 3 Extended Diploma Business in 1 year. coz my older sister done it (2013/14) and she is predicted DDD, and i want to use hers but change it around and reward it. what do you think the teachers will do, do you think they will let me skip the 2nd year, or will i have to stay the second year and do nothing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by randy_ortan
hey do you guys now if its possible to complete Btec Level 3 Extended Diploma Business in 1 year. coz my older sister done it (2013/14) and she is predicted DDD, and i want to use hers but change it around and reward it. what do you think the teachers will do, do you think they will let me skip the 2nd year, or will i have to stay the second year and do nothing.

I've never heard of that and I don't know how that's possible, if it's really an extended diploma it should take two years, but I'm sure you can yes. Using your sisters work would be considered plagiarism and is illegal btw. Stupid thing to publicly post but yeah you can try your luck if you dont mind cheating
Reply 18
Can anyone help me with Unit 3 D1 and Unit 4 D1? ASAP

Thank you!
Ebola

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending