The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Man this thread is ****ing bonkers.
Reply 581
Original post by ReturnoftheG
Procrastination hit you that hard?

One of the weirdest scenes I have seen.

is it just me or has moderation on this site just completely disappeared?

like everywhere?

the **** is going on

obvs FF is unmoderated (and whichever dick breaks ranks from us and joins the mods is a power hungry dick) but then just browinsg the other areas of the site, you just tend to see comments which should have been deleted and threads whcih aint been closed and threads over 10k posts and just loads of **** which just shows a moderation team in breakdown?

Yeah I realised it to. I ain't complaining though. :wink:
u aware?
Reply 583
Original post by Deshi
One of the weirdest scenes I have seen.

Yeah I realised it to. I ain't complaining though. :wink:

How do you watch Hannibal?
Reply 584
Original post by 419
How do you watch Hannibal?

Stream it online?
Reply 585
Original post by Deshi
Stream it online?

Is it just me or does most of them appear greyish?
Reply 586
Original post by 419
Is it just me or does most of them appear greyish?

They do, I've always assumed it was done on purpose though. It's a pretty bleak show.
Swear this is roughly how all Slavic guys dance

Seen so many slavic guys doing this, one of my best mates grew up in Poland until he was 13 and this is his 'go to' dance :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
having said that, the only way to get Dutch people dancing is Class A drugs and EDM

A new mod shall be joining the ranks very soon :colone:
Original post by Malevolent
A new mod shall be joining the ranks very soon :colone:

Well, if it's you, I don't care so much as long as this thread remains unmoderated and after-match discussions/banter/hatred is left alone
Well, if it's you, I don't care so much as long as this thread remains unmoderated and after-match discussions/banter/hatred is left alone

no its not really me
Original post by samba
rofl, the Kolasinic news is prety old. He's said himself he's been offered a contract, and statistically he looks decent.

Doria and Balanta are hot property - Anybody who watches any football outside the EPL knows they are, and how coveted they are by quite a few european clubs. Balanta especially has been touted by barca etc, and is an absolute beast. You'd have to be pretty ignorant not to know those two.

Tah is another pretty well known youngster, who wouldn't cost too much. Again, not difficult to watch him play as he's played quite a few times this year. Tall, strong, and a potential vidic replacement in a few years.

How can you not have seen Lars Bender in action? He's been playing for years, at top level.

Carvalho I've not seen know, though a couple of my tuga friends tell me he's decent. Not special, but decent. Not seen Strootman either, but if he's LVG's boy, there's a good chance.

Di Maria has been disillusioned for years. There's every chance he'd come unless ancellotti does a lot of sucking the D. Hardly news either.

And I qualified the Cavani thing with Rooney. Why do PSG want rooney? Because Zlatan's been begging the PSG president or whatever to play with him for the last 6+ months. He's still pretty coveted, whether you like the guy or not.

The players for each position are one of each. I'm not saying we'd get ALL on that list rofl, just that players on that list are realistic targets.

Hazard was quite obviously a joke.

ps. Nice to know you're gonna whine here about my posts :rofl: Which of those targets do you actually think are 'unrealistic' and out of our range? Shocked you don't know half those players though.... And how many 'typical' Man Utd fans have you seen talk about half the players on that list?

Not replying to it in this thread - like I said, this is thread is not for football discussion.

I highlighted your post from a psychological perspective.

Feel free to take the post back to the United thread, quote me there, and I'll dissect it there.

Also like I said, I didn't mean to pick on you specifically, that's why I didn't quote you, you were just the latest in a long line of people predicting the signings of multiple Soton players, recently moved near-superstars and players you guys have never even seen play.
Those nerves and fears on deadlift day.

Original post by jam277
:rofl:

I'm still in the library. Just got the abstract to do and my lab book now.

Fank Fuk mayn

fukin fuked my sheet up badly

how ur **** go
little_tom beefing the entire Liverpool fan club atm if anybody wants a cheeky spot of TSR shots firin

all kinds of classic
Reply 598
Original post by The Assassin

God damn.

She's defo the bit on the side when I'm not around with Alicia Keys.
Original post by jam277
God damn.

She's defo the bit on the side when I'm not around with Alicia Keys.

Which one? Think the lass on the left is better tbh.

Latest