The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCE History A2 Protest, Crisis and Rebellion

Anyone else sitting this exam? Have you got any predictions for what you think will come up? :smile:
I'm hoping anything but Elizabethan foreign policy :biggrin:
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
bump
Reply 3
Hi! Wish i'd found this post sooner, can't believe the exam is only two days away.

I honestly don't know what will come up, especially for the Section B question, I know one is always about Rebellion but the thing is, every single rebellion has already been covered now so I'm not sure what the question will be and that is my strong part!

As for Section A, that's always a complete guess. I'm feeling pretty confident on Edward this year though!
Reply 4
Original post by goodmorningworld
Anyone else sitting this exam? Have you got any predictions for what you think will come up? :smile:
I'm hoping anything but Elizabethan foreign policy :biggrin:

My teachers reckon that a government question is likely to come up as it has only come up once before :frown: Alongside either a faction or religion question :/ If they put a faction and government question together though there would be no point in us learning anything after Edward VI which would seem pretty pointless!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending