The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:facepalm:
If that was true, I would've married The Mad Dog and had 12 kids with him.
No. And I'm generally not attracted to 'bad boys' in person, either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by dire wolf
I.e. trolls, rogue mods.

I'm interested in whether the 'bad boy' image retains its magic in the world of the internet.

Asking because a friend is making a PoF account and asked me to find out what girls look for in a guy online. Thanks. :tongue::wink:

lol @ rogue mods.

Different girls are attracted to different things, but that being said, I think girls tend to be attracted to confidence, independence and humour, among other things, and these are things that can be expressed online. People that intentionally break rules probably do demonstrate a degree of these qualities, but there's also the contrary intuition that people who are macho online are so because they're the opposite IRL, so it's hard to say.

Edit: There's also selection bias in that people on TSR aren't a representative sample of the overall population, so they might be less drawn to 'bad boy' characteristics than the norm, in addition to being more sensitive to immaturity.
(edited 9 years ago)
no of bans: probably like 12 and 1 perma ban
no of different girls PM'ing: 10
go figure

but its probably not because I'm a ''bad boy'' its just my wit is too much for the mods to handle

completely srs
:rofl:
these threads are so funny to me, but each time, people think they are serious :rofl:

it's like people on here, literally rank on the autism scale (not even taking the piss)
Original post by robbie242whyban
no of bans: probably like 12 and 1 perma ban
no of different girls PM'ing: 10
go figure

but its probably not because I'm a ''bad boy'' its just my wit is too much for the mods to handle

completely srs

WTF are you on about
Original post by yo radical one
these threads are so funny to me, but each time, people think they are serious :rofl:

it's like people on here, literally rank on the autism scale (not even taking the piss)

*off the scale
Original post by MrSupernova
WTF are you on about

unaware
:lolwut:
Lmao rogue mods? :lol:
Oh dear.... :facepalm:
I've been warned twice and only signed up a few weeks ago.

Ladies, orderly queue.
Reply 16
I tend not to fancy users on an internet forum, not matter how much of a 'bad boi' they are, because

a) I don't even know who anyone on here is and what they look like

b) I'm not thirsty enough to look for a mate on an internet forum

and I'm guessing that the same applies to most of the other ladies on here.
inb4 males on TSR start getting cards on purpose and showing them off to try and appeal to women.

#TSRBadBoy4Life :cool:
Original post by Welsh Bluebird
inb4 males on TSR start getting cards on purpose and showing them off to try and appeal to women.

#TSRBadBoy4Life :cool:

it comes with the package :cool:
Original post by robbie242whyban
it comes with the package :cool:

No offence buddy, you're not allowed to make alternate accounts until your original ban is complete. This account will be permabanned and consider yourself warned.

Latest