The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
How did Blood Diamond not do well at the box office or that well critically? Great movie

(edited 9 years ago)
Daley Blind stuck a miniature camera on his jacket and filmed Ajax's title celebrations in Amsterdam, absolutely epic man

Wish I was a footballer :biggrin:
Original post by jam277
Won't explain.

I don't have a girlfriend atm, means that you're in. :smile:

TSR game
went to gym and did arms only

haters gon
Original post by ReturnoftheG

haters gon

bro...

why? :eek:
Original post by The Assassin
bro...

why? :eek:

only had half an hour there and am seeing a hoe soon, just felt like doing arms cos im a bellend. plus I can actually do without exacerbating my ****ed up wrist (can't do OHP or bench)

felt puny when man on the next bench was curling 20 more than me lol
Reply 686
Wtf has Nile Ranger got to do to get jailed?
Original post by Deshi
I take responsibility for this thread becoming too serious

yeah you're a dick I preferred it so much when it was everyone being racist and sexist (srs)
only had half an hour there and am seeing a hoe soon, just felt like doing arms cos im a bellend. plus I can actually do without exacerbating my ****ed up wrist (can't do OHP or bench)

Ligament damaged wrist crew?
Reply 689

Loool fair enough man.

Original post by 419

Nile Ranger is a joker man. Probably annoyed he had a hamstring tear. :rofl:

That guy needs a big cock impaling him in prison, maybe then he'll change his ways. Was doing good for Swindon as well. Their top goalscorer apparently.
Reply 690
yeah you're a dick I preferred it so much when it was everyone being racist and sexist (srs)

We can't even use her name because she'll search her name on the thread and then report us again. :rofl:
Original post by jam277
We can't even use her name because she'll search her name on the thread and then report us again. :rofl:

I'm thinking we should all use an acronym which don't come up on the search but everyone knows its her?

SLUT: Stupid Lesbian Ugly T(fill it in yourself)?
Reply 692
I'm thinking we should all use an acronym which don't come up on the search but everyone knows its her?

SLUT: Stupid Lesbian Ugly T(fill it in yourself)?

Stupid Lesbian Ugly Tit.

I'm dead.
Original post by 419

caught on CCTV kicking down a door and punching a woman (that he presumably knew) a few times

the guy is scum, throwing away the opportunity to be a footballer and do **** like that
Reply 694
Original post by little_tom
caught on CCTV kicking down a door and punching a woman (that he presumably knew) a few times

the guy is scum, throwing away the opportunity to be a footballer and do **** like that

and he's only been charged with damages to public properties which he's entered a plea of NOT GUILTY

U wot m8

Don't get why the police aren't charging him with at least ABH. Even if the victim doesn't want to press charge, the CCTV is sufficient evidence.

haters gon

Original post by 419
and he's only been charged with damages to public properties which he's entered a plea of NOT GUILTY

U wot m8

Don't get why the police aren't charging him with at least ABH. Even if the victim doesn't want to press charge, the CCTV is sufficient evidence.

Yeah he's committed ABH there tbf, courts in this country are a joke. Tip of the iceberg, what about the **** this wasteman has pulled that nobody knows about? I know someone who went to school with Ranger and said even by Wood Green standards, the guy was pure scum.

Talk about pissing away your career though. Swindon were paying him £5k a week and if he'd kept his head down could have saved up a few million before retirement. Odds are he'll be involved in robberies etc in about a year
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Yeah he's committed ABH there tbf, courts in this country are a joke. Tip of the iceberg, what about the **** this wasteman has pulled that nobody knows about? I know someone who went to school with Ranger and said even by Wood Green standards, the guy was pure scum.

Talk about pissing away your career though. Swindon were paying him £5k a week and if he'd kept his head down could have saved up a few million before retirement. Odds are he'll be involved in robberies etc in about a year

His list of controversies:

Spoiler

Armed robbery aged 15 ffs, what a dickhead
Original post by manchesterunited15
His list of controversies:

Spoiler

Armed robbery aged 15 ffs, what a dickhead

Not that rare in Muswell Hill , sadly...
Hi Guuuyyysss! :biggrin: xxx

Latest