The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Filledusoleil
What did you apply for?
I'll be at UEL next September for Secondary MFL.

Primary. Went to an interview but haven't heard anything since.
Reply 5861
Quick question,
On the UCAS form, where it says to list modules for the university degree do we write down every module that we've done? (I could fit them all in I think)
Thanks for any info!
has anyone started their student finance application?
Reply 5863
Original post by 4ndy888
has anyone started their student finance application?

I have done mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great quick question. I graduated 2012, do I create a new account or am I a continuing student. Thanks!
Reply 5865
Original post by 4ndy888
Great quick question. I graduated 2012, do I create a new account or am I a continuing student. Thanks!

I'm not sure, maybe go with continuing student as you've applied for finance before. I'm in my third year so I used my usual log in details etc. maybe ring up to double check though just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! :smile:
Original post by 4ndy888

Your a continuing student. It's the same account :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ST10
Quick question,
On the UCAS form, where it says to list modules for the university degree do we write down every module that we've done? (I could fit them all in I think)
Thanks for any info!

Yes. When it comes to how much it's worth, don't worry about different years being worth different things. I do 6 modules a year for years one and two at 20 credits each and in my third year I do two 20 credit modules and two 40 credit modules - each 20 credit module was 5.5 and the 40 credit ones were 11
Had an interview 30th April, got an unconditional offer earlier this evening.
Looking forward to meeting some of you IRL
ST MARYS TWICKENHAM people:

We have to do 10 additional observation days before we start. We have tasks to do within those days.

Does anybody know when we will be prompted or told about the 10 days or if the volunteer work I am doing now in a school counts towards them? We haven't really got too much time left before the kids break up for summer to get these 10 days done.

Any help would be appreciated, I will e-mail them on Tuesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It says we will receive information on the additional 10 days observation in Feb/March! I haven't received anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by womanonamission
It says we will receive information on the additional 10 days observation in Feb/March! I haven't received anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there, have you not had an email yet? Loads of use got emails last week with all the task information on there and reading lists etc. It is 15 additional days we need to do and there are various tasks for each subject which needs to be carried out. In addition to school based tasks, there pre-course tasks. :smile:
Original post by cutebat
Hi there, have you not had an email yet? Loads of use got emails last week with all the task information on there and reading lists etc. It is 15 additional days we need to do and there are various tasks for each subject which needs to be carried out. In addition to school based tasks, there pre-course tasks. :smile:

Hi there!

Thank you for the info! I haven't received anything! And I can't believe they have only just sent the info out! I really don't know how I'm going to fit 15 days into my schedule before the children break up! I don't suppose you could forward me the email could you? If I message you my e-mail address? Let me know, thank you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you paid the 200 pounds deposit because you only get an email if you have! Also I found it really confusing why are there two lots of tasks for example the English one is really similar but says to reference different books ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by andrea199
Have you paid the 200 pounds deposit because you only get an email if you have! Also I found it really confusing why are there two lots of tasks for example the English one is really similar but says to reference different books ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that explains it! How do I pay? Is it the same website used for the medical and DBS payment?

Oh that sounds confusing, hopefully I will be able to help when I get email x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye it's the same website also I know some people emailed and got it that way too, I don't mind emailing it to you if you want saves you waiting! You can let me know what you make of that tasks ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by andrea199
Ye it's the same website also I know some people emailed and got it that way too, I don't mind emailing it to you if you want saves you waiting! You can let me know what you make of that tasks ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh please! That would be so great! Good old bank holiday where nothings open! Do you want to message it on a direct message on here or shall I pop you over an email address? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by womanonamission
Oh please! That would be so great! Good old bank holiday where nothings open! Do you want to message it on a direct message on here or shall I pop you over an email address? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to be a pain, do I put the payment as 'pre course fee' or something different? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea how to do it on here :/ so email would be better! Ye I think it was that one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending