De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort 2014/15 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by fernsteele
Turns out western road is fully booked :frown: so now I'll be at Upperton road instead! Just hope there will be other freshens there as well!

I wouldn't worry :smile: there will be plus all locations are really close to one another anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Turns out western road is fully booked :frown: so now I'll be at Upperton road instead! Just hope there will be other freshens there as well!

hey of you havent signed a contract yet, i have a room at western that needs to be relet, so if your interested just message me or reply to this :smile:
Yeah I'd be interested!:smile:
Reply 43
I've firmed for Creative Writing and English and about to book in CODE not sure which one to go with though! Help??

I've firmed for the same :biggrin: see you there omg
Original post by j0dds11
I've firmed for the same :biggrin: see you there omg
Yayyy!! :biggrin: did you go to one of the taster session thingys?:smile:
Reply 45
yesssss I went to a creative writing thing a couple months ago on the faculty day and I went to an english lecture thingy at last year's winter open day :biggrin:
Original post by j0dds11
yesssss I went to a creative writing thing a couple months ago on the faculty day and I went to an english lecture thingy at last year's winter open day :biggrin:
me too:smile: it was so good!!!
Reply 47
me too:smile: it was so good!!!

wait did you go to the creative writing talk in like february??!
I'm going to be studying biomedical science at DMU and I chose to go privately with liberty park since I wanted a mix sex halls ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
I am firmed studying Accounting and Finance at De Montfort University. I choose to stay at Code accomodation western road block D. I am so excited to moving in leceister this september:colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by matmad94
I'm going to be studying biomedical science at DMU and I chose to go privately with liberty park since I wanted a mix sex halls ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey dude! if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean privately? since liberty are listed as a hall on the dmu website I thought you wouldn't be able to do it privately, and also thought it'd fit the guidelines that said all uni balls were single gender D: (I also want mixed gender but love love liberty)
Original post by j0dds11
hey dude! if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean privately? since liberty are listed as a hall on the dmu website I thought you wouldn't be able to do it privately, and also thought it'd fit the guidelines that said all uni balls were single gender D: (I also want mixed gender but love love liberty)

I wasn't keen that all the halls were single sex also so researched and I found out from another thread on the student room that they have a website which is separate from the university, and while its pretty much the same process as the universities to book it, they give the option on whether you want mix sex. The url to liberty park's website is http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/stude...tion/leicester
Original post by j0dds11
wait did you go to the creative writing talk in like february??!
yeah I did!! It was the morning one I went to! :smile:
Reply 53
yeah I did!! It was the morning one I went to! :smile:

we might have been in the same room :') can't remember seeing you there though (from ur profile picture I mean)
Original post by j0dds11
we might have been in the same room :') can't remember seeing you there though (from ur profile picture I mean)
it's like a reunion!!! Did you go to the English talk in the afternoon then?:smile:
Reply 55
it's like a reunion!!! Did you go to the English talk in the afternoon then?:smile:

ah I don't think so :frown: tbh my memory is so bad I can barely remember the day! woops
Reply 56
Original post by matmad94
I wasn't keen that all the halls were single sex also so researched and I found out from another thread on the student room that they have a website which is separate from the university, and while its pretty much the same process as the universities to book it, they give the option on whether you want mix sex. The url to liberty park's website is http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/stude...tion/leicester

I just did this! awesome. so glad that there's the option to be in with guys and girls. and without you I wouldn't have known about private bookings so thank you, stranger ;D
Original post by j0dds11
ah I don't think so :frown: tbh my memory is so bad I can barely remember the day! woops
haha no worries! See you in September anyway :biggrin:
Reply 58
haha no worries! See you in September anyway :biggrin:

heeeell yeah! I might sneakily try and change my course when I'm there from language to journalism but I'll still see you in creative writing c:
Original post by j0dds11
I just did this! awesome. so glad that there's the option to be in with guys and girls. and without you I wouldn't have known about private bookings so thank you, stranger ;D

No problem! ^_^ What size halls did you choose to stay in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending