The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Was going back on a football post and found this gem by slick fosbury.
Original post by Slick Fosbury
Since I'm completely free of bias given I only post for educational/pseudo-philanthropic reasons I'll do a complete review of the posters I know.

Arsenal:
- Overmars was a really good poster, genuine shame he's gone
- RobbieC no content to speak of but he was funny at times
- Hubert cute poster but he didn't really have much to say
- Abiraleft is completely forgettable, I'm aware he posts but can't think of a single point he's ever made
- T Adams very under rated, he suffered from being too intelligent too, on a level people couldn't comprehend
- JK was decent but he treated the forum like a popularity contest, got in the way of proper posting

Liverpool:
- There's a bed of quite boring but knowledgeable posters here, I can't remember their names and they all hold boring opinions but they're sound at least- know their club
- Mess is terrible, he just paraphrases other posters and authors he's read
- Deshi I struggle to differentiate from Mess but I vaguely remember he's better

Chelsea:
- Christ these posters were bad, Jam is showing promise but I'll have to keep my eye on him, the girl who liked metal was god awful
- n1r4v used to post here a lot and he was good too

United:
- Kev is rarely wrong but needs to drop the idea that he's always right, it makes his posting awkward like the kid in the corner of a party sipping his pint petrified by rejection
- Whw is like a small child- cute but annoying
- River85 is very knowledgeable but incapable of comprehending an opposing point
- Mastermind I've just never got. Very average poster with little to say- is it because his name is purple?
- The guy with the Smiths as his picture was good, embarassed me a few times in the early days :colondollar:

Villa:
- These ones annoy me no end, its like a university comedy club society- everyone is trying to be funny but anyone remotely funny can see the hilarity of the place and steers well clear

Then there's the annoying English kids who pretend to support continental clubs and lecture people. If I wanted to know about it I'd read the same English authors you just did.

If I've missed anyone quote me and I'll review you too.

:rofl:
Reply 701
Said TSRian being spoken about recently has made an ask me anything thread

What the **** is it with some TSR members and their celebrity egos

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 702
Original post by AR_95
Said TSRian being spoken about recently has made an ask me anything thread

What the **** is it with some TSR members and their celebrity egos

Posted from TSR Mobile

SLU has made many ask me anything threads.
Reply 703
Original post by jam277
SLU has made many ask me anything threads.

Doesn't make it better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 704
Original post by AR_95
Doesn't make it better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not saying it does. In fact it makes it worst for SLU
Reply 705
Original post by jam277
Not saying it does. In fact it makes it worst for SLU

It just looks like most of the forum is a popularity contest, probably why I mostly stay in the football section where anyone and everyone gets grilled :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 706
Who does SLU stand for?

And Jep/Slick just comes across as miserable sod these days

Edit: Just read the last page actually

Please fight Khan Mayweather

:facepalm2:
(edited 9 years ago)
do we not have a new mod yet
so pissed off, im so ****in whipped

fell in love with my ****ing optician
Original post by White Dress
so pissed off, im so ****in whipped

fell in love with my ****ing optician

Opticians do always seem to be hot

This thread is dying guise
Original post by Deshi
Who does SLU stand for?

And Jep/Slick just comes across as miserable sod these days

Edit: Just read the last page actually

Please fight Khan Mayweather

:facepalm2:

back in the day it used to be Floyd and 50 walking out together. The two biggest bawses in the world
Dis u brah?

In before Straight Up G's optician begs co-worker to serve him in future and/or files sexual harassment case.
Original post by Zürich
Dis u brah?

In before Straight Up G's optician begs co-worker to serve him in future and/or files sexual harassment case.

was in a 1 to 1 with her, turned up looking like ****e because I didn't care, but she still found good time to get nice up close and personal. Think she's Italian, Bianca's the name. wows. Alternative beauty, reminds me of an eastern european girl but she very fine. do I gots the balls to drop some game next time?

idk, ijdk
Original post by hello101010
Opticians do always seem to be hot

This thread is dying guise

I looked deep into dem hazel eyes, ever since then i been hypnotised
Original post by jam277
Talk about non football related things here e.g. socials etc.

Hey man, you good homeboy?
Original post by Zürich
Dis u brah?

Yeah he'll end up on the sex offenders list.
(edited 9 years ago)
Made a thread a while ago about this girl who just stopped messaging me even though I thought we had a good ting going

took 4 ****ing days (although I think I grown, I didn't think about her much and was confident she'd message back). finally here though. playin pharrell full volume
Made a thread a while ago about this girl who just stopped messaging me even though I thought we had a good ting going

took 4 ****ing days (although I think I grown, I didn't think about her much and was confident she'd message back). finally here though. playin pharrell full volume

4 days to reply to a message? **** that
4 days to reply to a message? **** that

mate it was even ****ter because her last messages to me were along the lines of 'I'm really drunk, some guy has punched me, I'm walking home alone'.

Now I aint loyal to any hoes but even the coldest of niggaz will feel bad if there's no reply after that. Here's the thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2676082)

got my reply and adequate explanation
oh laaawwwd it's on
mate it was even ****ter because her last messages to me were along the lines of 'I'm really drunk, some guy has punched me, I'm walking home alone'.

Now I aint loyal to any hoes but even the coldest of niggaz will feel bad if there's no reply after that. Here's the thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2676082)

got my reply and adequate explanation
oh laaawwwd it's on

What was her reason for not replying for 4 days, did something happen on the walk home? If it's not a good one then that's just rude and you should drop the sloot
What was her reason for not replying for 4 days, did something happen on the walk home? If it's not a good one then that's just rude and you should drop the sloot

no **** all happened, she was just bare apologetic and like 'my life is so messed up' bullcrap came out.

She's fit so I giving second chance. plus no lie i enjoy conversations with her more than most sloots

Latest