The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dr. Django
Why is your name the pencil one?... are you hinting at your lack of girth downstairs?

Good one. But if it was true, why would I hint? That's beta.

The pencil one...I like pencils dunno.

Django is dumb. Both start with d

Lul
Original post by The pencil one
Good one. But if it was true, why would I hint? That's beta.

The pencil one...I like pencils dunno.

Django is dumb. Both start with d

Lul

Yeah its pronounced: AR JANGO...duh

:tongue:
Yeah its pronounced: AR JANGO...duh

:tongue:

AR?

Lol what does it mean bro? Is it your surname? :rofl:
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Rumours heating up on Twitter that we've activated Velas £3.3m release clause. Great signing if true, gives us a different option. He's scored 19 goals this season. Wouldnt be the end of the world if we don't sign a top striker since we have multiple goalscoring threats in our team.

OIER FANO @oierfano · 2h
The clause is valid until 2015 and Arsenal can't resell the player until that date... So if they finally pay, Arsenal will have to play for Arsenal until 2015. From there on, Arsenall is free to transfer Vela in case they are not interested in the player.

OIER FANO @oierfano · 2h
If Carlos Vela does not get back to Emirates by 2015, Arsenal will lose all their rights on the mexican player....
AR?

Lol what does it mean bro? Is it your surname? :rofl:

I was taking the piss brah :tongue: AR as in R Jango with both D's silent :tongue:

Well basically its pretty sad. My username is an amalgamation of my dream future profession, as well as the referring to 'Dr. King Schultz' and Django, from my favourite film Django Unchained
I was taking the piss brah :tongue: AR as in R Jango with both D's silent :tongue:

Well basically its pretty sad. My username is an amalgamation of my dream future profession, as well as the referring to 'Dr. King Schultz' and Django, from my favourite film Django Unchained

Ahh future medic :five:

Cool stuff bro. I clearly wasn't bothered when making my username :colondollar:
Patetico have bottled it against Levante. Never in Doubt.

We should move in for Costa after they lose the CL final :tongue:
Chelsea 3 points ahead of us. Yet spent millions year after year. LOLLLL
Reply 2308
Original post by weeknd5000

Chelsea are **** lol
Original post by SHOO
Chelsea are **** lol

Real talk. They are wack
Original post by weeknd5000

Arsenal still have a chance for 3rd then... if Chelsea lose and an 18-goal swing goes Arsenal's way
Original post by 419
We were linked to him in his Nice days before he went to Marsielle.

-----
The thing with Remy as well is that he's not that great. He's behind Giroud in the pecking order for France. So when French managers have had the option between Remy and Giroud, they all generally go for Giroud. Wenger has passed on him many times till now so really strange to think he'd go for him now.

I doubt we're in for in in all seriousness. Have we ever brought a player into the stands before singing him?

Again, I wouldn't mind if we can get him for dirt cheap minimum wages but we'll need to sign one more stoker because he's below Giroud's level.

Maybe this is just some clever manoeuvre by him and his agent?

True. Wenger is the authority on young French players and did not go for Remy earlier so it is unlikely he will go for him now.
You know it is pretty embarassing for Chelsea really. To most likely only beat us by 3 points in the league even with all the money they have spent.
Man arsenal are hilarious, joke of a club. Hope hull win the FA cup

COYS COYB COYH!!!!!

Gay.

It is not gay when it is with Zurich. For real, I am offended he spurned my advances.
Original post by DurhamXI
It is not gay when it is with Zurich. For real, I am offended he spurned my advances.

Lol u mad bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L584gYF0Ick
lol wat the actual fuaaark. the yute @ 1:53 are like why u makin us watch dis bro.

anyway whos dat player of the season award goin to tho? koscielny for me, all day long.
[video="youtube;gWrvjfQQMTE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWrvjfQQMTE[/video]
arsenal.jpg
some stats...
Ahem, Question...

Who dictates who makes the next Arsenal thread?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Ahem, Question...

Who dictates who makes the next Arsenal thread?

"One Of Us"

(You perhaps? Thread number 20 won't exist 'till September)
Original post by shawn_o1
"One Of Us"

(You perhaps? Thread number 20 won't exist 'till September)

1. What do you mean?

and 2. Was just a question, I wasn't implying anything :innocent:

Latest