The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finished Space Symphony Maetel, which I found a bit too fast paced, and suffered from the usual associated flaws (lack of character development, confusing rushed storyline etc). Still, I got through it pretty quickly, so it can't have been that bad. :p:

On the subject of the Leijiverse, I found out a few days ago that the long-delayed Captain Harlock movie came out last September. Unfortunately, it seems the UK wasn't included in its international release. :s: Won't stop me finding it online instead, though.
I remember watching a 'Most OP Anime Characters' video on YouTube, and there was this one clip that amazed me. Not sure where it was from but it was quite old. Basically, one used his index finger and pushed it into people's foreheads (it went in as well), and said 'you will die in 3 seconds' and their heads exploded or something. Does anyone know where it's from?
Original post by Bude8
I remember watching a 'Most OP Anime Characters' video on YouTube, and there was this one clip that amazed me. Not sure where it was from but it was quite old. Basically, one used his index finger and pushed it into people's foreheads (it went in as well), and said 'you will die in 3 seconds' and their heads exploded or something. Does anyone know where it's from?

I've not watched it myself, but I believe Kenshiro of Fist of the North Star likes doing that. :yes:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I've not watched it myself, but I believe Kenshiro of Fist of the North Star likes doing that. :yes:

Needed a reason to watch Fist of the North Star...Now I have that reason...
Original post by Lord Fifa
Needed a reason to watch Fist of the North Star...Now I have that reason...

You will die in 3 seconds if you don't watch it
Original post by Bude8
You will die in 3 seconds if you don't watch it

If it weren't for these damn exams I would have caught up with all my animoo, but life is too cruel :sad:
If it weren't for these damn exams I would have caught up with all my animoo, but life is too cruel :sad:

This season isn't too great, to be honest.

http://anichart.net/spring
Original post by Iridescenzo
This season isn't too great, to be honest.

http://anichart.net/spring

Well Fairy Tail has rebooted so I've got that to be excited about.
Well Fairy Tail has rebooted so I've got that to be excited about.

I'm not really enjoying the animation that much tbh :/ wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
I'm not really enjoying the animation that much tbh :/ wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't started watching the new episodes yet but I've seen screenshots. Yeah I prefer the old animation style as well.
"No game no life" Best one this season aside from JOJO
I just finished Fate stay night.The ending suc***. :cry::cry2:
Original post by economist2
I just finished Fate stay night.The ending suc***. :cry::cry2:

The Studio Deen anime, presumably? If you liked the basic premise and characters, and weren't TOO put off by the ending, it's getting a remake later this year by staff who seem to know what they're doing. :yes: I'd recommend giving the Fate/Zero prequel series a look, if you're interested. :smile:
Gintama!!!! Honestly missing the anime so much I remember it came back for like a month with kintama arc but suddenly it ended so quickly 😣 hoping they bring back the anime and no way quick skimmed read the latest posts no game no life is one of my favourite anime of the season right now also enjoying the anime m3.... Forgot the rest of the title although this seasons there's quite a lot of mecha anime

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Studio Deen anime, presumably? If you liked the basic premise and characters, and weren't TOO put off by the ending, it's getting a remake later this year by staff who seem to know what they're doing. :yes: I'd recommend giving the Fate/Zero prequel series a look, if you're interested. :smile:

I've already watched Fate Zero.It was great.why are they remaking FSN?Will it be a different story?
Reply 6775
I'm currently watching Kill la kill and my first impression was WTF XD. It's such a weird anime but I can't stop watching it XD.
Mako is just hilarious :rofl:. I love her character XD.
I've already watched Fate Zero.It was great.why are they remaking FSN?Will it be a different story?

Well, Studio Deen's attempt was pretty bad. That alone makes the series worthy of a remake, IMO. :p:

As for whether the story will be any different, I'm not sure. The original visual novels have several different story routes, not all of which were adapted by Deen, so the ufotable 'remake' may end up covering those.
Well, Studio Deen's attempt was pretty bad. That alone makes the series worthy of a remake, IMO. :p:

As for whether the story will be any different, I'm not sure. The original visual novels have several different story routes, not all of which were adapted by Deen, so the ufotable 'remake' may end up covering those.

What was your reaction to the ending of FSN?I dont know what I'm feeling.I am just devastated.keep hearing the music where Saber disappears in my head and then I get depressd all over again...
Anyone watching Jojo here?
What was your reaction to the ending of FSN?

It's been quite a few years since I watched it, so while I remember feeling underwhelmed, I couldn't go into any more detail than that. :redface:

Original post by IchigoKurosaki
Anyone watching Jojo here?

Yep! :biggrin:

Latest