The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawn_o1
"One Of Us"

(You perhaps? Thread number 20 won't exist 'till September)

Untill september? I would be amazed..

Predict this thread will be full up within a few days after the FA cup final..

Either through others trolling if arsenal loose..

or

Through others trolling if arsenal win..

- Not to mention any outrageous transfer gossip will get people going..
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Ahem, Question...

Who dictates who makes the next Arsenal thread?

Original post by fallen_acorns
Untill september? I would be amazed..

Predict this thread will be full up within a few days after the FA cup final..

Either through others trolling if arsenal loose..

or

Through others trolling if arsenal win..

- Not to mention any outrageous transfer gossip will get people going..

Thread will be lively around FA cup but will severely die down like never before during the world cup. Then a few of us will crawl back and start posting again until we make some signing and the season starts and back to normal.

Also about who creates the thread, I think it's whoever does it first - Trust me I'm gonna be camping and waiting for that moment :colone:
Original post by AR_95
Thread will be lively around FA cup but will severely die down like never before during the world cup. Then a few of us will crawl back and start posting again until we make some signing and the season starts and back to normal.

Also about who creates the thread, I think it's whoever does it first - Trust me I'm gonna be camping and waiting for that moment :colone:

Thank you for the insightful information AR.

That's cool, I shall strive to become the first female Arsenal thread starter.

(I kid you)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Thank you for the insightful information AR.

That's cool, I shall strive to become the first female Arsenal thread starter.

(I kid you)

When I said I'd be camping and waiting I meant It would be so that I get to create the thread before anyone else :colone:

Why did DurhamXI get banned? :O
Reply 2325
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L584gYF0Ick
lol wat the actual fuaaark. the yute @ 1:53 are like why u makin us watch dis bro.

anyway whos dat player of the season award goin to tho? koscielny for me, all day long.
[video="youtube;gWrvjfQQMTE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWrvjfQQMTE[/video]

Ramsey hands down for me, injury or not.

The guy has literally defined our season, both in terms of presence and absence.

Just clicked on this video linked at the end of your own - may as well be titled Aaron Ramsey's top 10 moments this season. Phenomenal season he's had.

Original post by AR_95
When I said I'd be camping and waiting I meant It would be so that I get to create the thread before anyone else :colone:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Original post by AR_95
Why did DurhamXI get banned? :O

Someone answer this.

:lol:
Original post by Billa Bong

I'm dead. Honestly I love this channel, not even arsenal fan :lol:
Original post by Isometrix
I'm dead. Honestly I love this channel, not even arsenal fan :lol:

*pom pom* comment just killed me :tongue:
Reply 2330
Can that channel cease already.
Original post by Billa Bong

"My resources in Spain have told me Cesc is coming."

:hmmm:... :rofl:
"look at dem hungry man, dem man want the league"
"giroud yeah went to liverpool at 3 oclock in da mornin n got the pum pum"

lol
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L584gYF0Ick
lol wat the actual fuaaark. the yute @ 1:53 are like why u makin us watch dis bro.

anyway whos dat player of the season award goin to tho? koscielny for me, all day long.
[video="youtube;gWrvjfQQMTE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWrvjfQQMTE[/video]

I doubt anyone would disagree with Koscielny, the guy's been stellar for our defence

If it weren't him then I personally would have said Chamberlain. The guy's improved leaps and is just showing so much potential. Been one of our hardest workers up front.

Was his goal + assist that put us through to the FA cup anyway
Arsenal Fan TV is a joke, "My resources in spain tell me Cesc is coming home" Okay Mate :lol:.
Reply 2335
Original post by Kruz
Arsenal Fan TV is a joke, "My resources in spain tell me Cesc is coming home" Okay Mate :lol:.

LOL probably an aunt in Spain who mentioned Fabregas in a conversation whilst she was in her home
Original post by SHOO
LOL probably an aunt in Spain who mentioned Fabregas in a conversation whilst she was in her home

This is the most random comment ever
Reply 2337
Original post by AR_95
This is the most random comment ever

I'm in that mood :wink:
Remy spotted at the WBA game, seems likely that he may transfer to you given that Arsene said he doesn't want a striker to replace Giroud.

I really can't understand this. If Arsenal buy a quality striker and DM this transfer window and stay relatively injury-free you'd have a very strong first XI. Doesn't make sense to buy a striker on Giroud's level tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here's an idea, maybe Remy just wanted to go to the match? :dontknow:

Shock horror!!

He's also an Arsenal fan, and has been so since he was little, maybe he just wanted to go to the last home game!!

Latest