The Student Room Group

Ladies- what way would be ideal for a guy to approach you in a club?

Hey ladies

I am just wondering what would be the best way for a guy to make conversation with a girl in a club he has never spoken to before?

What should I completely avoid saying/doing?
Walk up to her and be like:

Offer to buy her a drink, but go over on your own, not with your posse of 20 chavs.
Reply 3
I would belly flop into a pool of Aids infested needles just to put my name in a hat with 1 million other names for a chance to caress your beautiful legs while wearing gloves. Definitely say this
My new chat up line:

You: Wanna know why they call me the Raincloud?

Girl: Why?

You: Because you'll be wet when I'm above you.
Original post by The_Dragonborn
My new chat up line:

:rofl: :rofl:
I like that one even more than the forecast one
My new chat up line:

I swear to God, I will find you...
Reply 7
Have you seen The Inbetweeners Movie?
[video="youtube;_gIHU4McdDI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gIHU4McdDI[/video]
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I swear to God, I will find you...

And I will get you wet. But I will refuse to **** you.
Original post by xDave-
Have you seen The Inbetweeners Movie?

Dammit.. got in there before me :tongue:.
I'm throwing my hat in this circle, out of interest. I've recently been made single.
Original post by James179
I would belly flop into a pool of Aids infested needles just to put my name in a hat with 1 million other names for a chance to caress your beautiful legs while wearing gloves. Definitely say this

please Please PLEASE do this and record the girl's reaction!
Original post by madfish
Hey ladies

I am just wondering what would be the best way for a guy to make conversation with a girl in a club he has never spoken to before?

What should I completely avoid saying/doing?

be natural as yeh can..and just go for it..
whatever is like happening..try be a wee bit funny I guess
but probably more about doing it to a few and playing the numbers game rather than saying the perfect phrase or whatnot
[video="youtube;JvZSCGWEVEE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvZSCGWEVEE[/video]
And I will get you wet. But I will refuse to **** you.

You of all people really can't afford to be picky.

Spoiler

Smile at them, walkover to them, comment on something they're wearing or one of their features, ask their name, where theyre from, how often they come here, say you dont come here often blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Original post by xtinalouise
Offer to buy her a drink, but go over on your own, not with your posse of 20 chavs.

never buy girls drinks crew reporting in.
Honestly, try asking her to dance, it's totally hit and miss really, either she'll like the look of you or she won't, before you start on women being shallow, everyone is shallow to some extent, it's how humans are, nobody is in a club to meet the love of their lives, and everyone is perfectly at liberty to turn you down, it's not always for shallow reasons, sometimes the girls have boyfriends/girlfriends, or they're just genuinely out clubbing so they can belt out Mr Brightside at the top of their lungs. Although in my experience the number of guys who hit on you is directly proportional to how drunk the girl is. Do not go up behind her and start grinding on her, it's creepy. Under no circumstances grope her, it's just rude. Offering to buy her a drink works with some people. You could vainly try to chat with girls in the smoking area I guess? I dunno, I go to clubs to dance and sing very loudly and very off-key, I have yet to be successfully 'picked up'.
Reply 19
Sigh, why is it always "the club"? I prefer a gentleman who attends more classy establishments.

Quick Reply

Latest