The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
I'll be over the moon if these essays will come up:
Britain- issue 4, 5 and 6
Germany- issue 1, 2 and 4
Reply 261
I really really really really hope Women and Rise of Nazis appear!
does anyone know the factors that would go into an essay on why nationalism grew? i'm not sure i trust my teachers advice as ive seen different answers everywhere! thanks
Reply 263
Original post by nualamitchell
does anyone know the factors that would go into an essay on why nationalism grew? i'm not sure i trust my teachers advice as ive seen different answers everywhere! thanks

Economic, cultural and political :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 264
for rise of the nazi essay what do you say for the opposition to the nazis? and then what points do you put in the however?
Original post by inapanic
I'm not sure if this was a reply to me, but in not sure what to specifically include knowledge and argument wise for the Bismarck/ unification of Germany 1871, basically an example , we have only been taught both Nazi topics and this very briefly so im worried Germany in general.

Fir bismarcks role is the unification of germany my points are:
Bismarck's role
Prussian army
Economic factors
cultutural nationalism
Weakness of Austria
Original post by OxFox
for rise of the nazi essay what do you say for the opposition to the nazis? and then what points do you put in the however?

I put:
Hitler's role as leader,
the appeal of the Nazis/ the great depression ( but i'm sure these could be two points)
Weakness of the Weimar republic,
miscalculation of the conservative elites
Original post by aiesot
Economic, cultural and political :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you!!
Original post by Lyndseyg
Fir bismarcks role is the unification of germany my points are:
Bismarck's role
Prussian army
Economic factors
cultutural nationalism
Weakness of Austria

thankyou have you got an example of how you expanded the points?, I have knowledge for Prussian but not sure about argument
Thankyou :smile:
Reply 269
Original post by OxFox

-Opposition
-Economic Crises (1923/29)
-Weaknesses of Weimar
-Resentment of the Treaty of Versailles
-Strengths of Hitler/Nazis
Just wondering, do you guys think any of the nazi topics (rise or maintenance) will definitely come up tomorrow?
Reply 271
there's always at least on nazi question but as maintenance was last year it will probably be rise
Reply 272
there may be two nazi questions so both may come up this year
Original post by OxFox
there may be two nazi questions so both may come up this year

Yeah I hope there is at least one, I would love it...I've just got the usual day before exam jitters, thinking that maybe the Nazis won't come up
Reply 274
I wouldn't worry about one not coming up to be honest, there's always at least one, it's like the liberals for Britain, at least one always comes up :smile:
Reply 275
Tomorrow's history paper better be good since English was meh and Maths was a complete disaster. :'(
This might be a really stupid question and quite literally a massive face palm moment for the majority but if someone could this that would really help.
could you describe the wspu and nuwss as pressure groups ?
Reply 277
Original post by Brometheus
This might be a really stupid question and quite literally a massive face palm moment for the majority but if someone could this that would really help.
could you describe the wspu and nuwss as pressure groups ?

yes, I think you could. they did pressure the government into giving women the vote and they took measures that pressure groups take so I think yes :smile:
does anyone have an example essay plan? I feel like I'm putting too much depth into my plans (although I do tend to get full marks for KU later on). Like it doesn't matter what the essay is, I'd just like to see how other people do theirs. :smile:
Original post by OxFox
yes, I think you could. they did pressure the government into giving women the vote and they took measures that pressure groups take so I think yes :smile:

Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending