The Student Room Group

unit 3 edexcel 6PH07

Does anyone havea booklet for the experiments or something? I can't find anything anywhere :/
Reply 1
Have you tried looking online at the exam board's materials? :smile: . Or tried going through your teacher for help? :smile:
woooo finally a thread up for physics unit 3 which is soo soon!! :tongue: can we all discuss stuff that we find hard and stuff it will help us all..

how about starting with jan 14?
Original post by b_said
Does anyone havea booklet for the experiments or something? I can't find anything anywhere :/

Hey how prepared are you for the exam? what are the challenges you face?
Reply 4
Original post by Paras Agarwal
Hey how prepared are you for the exam? what are the challenges you face?

I'm not prepared, I don't know how to get the experiments drilled into my mind + the mcq's in the beginning are hard too :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by b_said
I'm not prepared, I don't know how to get the experiments drilled into my mind + the mcq's in the beginning are hard too :frown:

You don't need to know everything about the experiments. Most of it is just common sense Just make notes about the key points of all experiments.
Reply 6
Original post by ddogg
You don't need to know everything about the experiments. Most of it is just common sense Just make notes about the key points of all experiments.

Okai do you know how many experiments are there? I don't have a list of all of them :/
Reply 7
Im not sure but your teacher should have given you a booklet containing all the experiments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest