Britain - Women & The Vote/How Democratic/Why democratic
Germany - Growth of Nationalism/Rise of Hitler

You should at least revise another topic for Germany just in case
Reply 282
Original post by Y2J97
Do you think I'll be safe with:

Britain - Women & The Vote/How Democratic/Why democratic
Germany - Growth of Nationalism/Rise of Hitler

if you know the growth of nationalism then you should also be fine with issue 1 - most important reason for the growth of nationalism in germany :smile:

I think you should be fine, but if I was you I also would look at least at one other German topic
Reply 283
does anyone have an essay about obstacles to german unification (issue 3)? I really struggle with this one right now :s-smilie:
So I'm about to start cramming for Britain (big mistake; I know). Due to it being so last minute is it a bad idea to only study for Women and the Liberal Welfare Reforms?
So far i've looked at women and the vote, and the growth of German Nationalism, german unification - mainly bismarck. I'm looking at democracy - why now. Do you think that'll be ok? My democracy essay isn't great, does anybody have a B/A grade Democracy essay or essay plan? :smile:
Reply 286
Original post by EllaGwenn
So I'm about to start cramming for Britain (big mistake; I know). Due to it being so last minute is it a bad idea to only study for Women and the Liberal Welfare Reforms?

Well, if its last minute revision then I would advise you to definitely study for women & the vote and the liberal essays as they are most likely to come up (by looking at the pattern you can tell that there's always at least one essay about liberals, but I might be wrong and you can never be 100% sure about what will come up this year so bear that in mind :smile:). But obviously, try to learn as many as you possibly can (labour would be a good idea as well)
Reply 287
Anyone predicted what essays are going to come up tomorrow for Britain and Germany? Dreading it!:s-smilie:
Reply 288
Original post by Ami_
You should at least revise another topic for Germany just in case

Original post by aiesot
if you know the growth of nationalism then you should also be fine with issue 1 - most important reason for the growth of nationalism in germany :smile:

I think you should be fine, but if I was you I also would look at least at one other German topic

I've revised The reasons for Growth of Nationalism and What Nationalists Achieved (as well as Rise of Nazis). The only other one is the Nazi State as my school doesn't do the other Germany topics.
Anyone have any predictions for USA? I've learned the reasons for the changing attitudes towards immigration, growth of civil rights, effectiveness of them and obstacles!
Original post by Jennamckinleyx
Anyone have any predictions for USA? I've learned the reasons for the changing attitudes towards immigration, growth of civil rights, effectiveness of them and obstacles!

Thats pretty much what iv looked at too. I also looked at reasons for great depression because civil rights arent my strong point :smile:
Original post by Ami_
Tomorrow's history paper better be good since English was meh and Maths was a complete disaster. :'(

Agreed (not taking English though)
Reply 292
Original post by claudiascott
So far i've looked at women and the vote, and the growth of German Nationalism, german unification - mainly bismarck. I'm looking at democracy - why now. Do you think that'll be ok? My democracy essay isn't great, does anybody have a B/A grade Democracy essay or essay plan? :smile:

Hope this is helpful, got a fifteen on my essay.
Reply 293
Original post by Y2J97
I've revised The reasons for Growth of Nationalism and What Nationalists Achieved (as well as Rise of Nazis). The only other one is the Nazi State as my school doesn't do the other Germany topics.

You should be fine then :smile: If you have more time then just briefly revise for the other nazi topic
Could someone tell me all the factors for Why the Nazis maintained power? And also Why Democracy factors if possible.
Reply 295
does anyone have an essay about obstacles to german unification? :frown:
Reply 296
I wish my old History teacher didn't retire... he used to be one of the Higher paper writers. Could have been a good bonus.

I'm hoping for a Liberal Motives (or successes) question and a Rise of the Nazis question.
Will also be looking at Labour (unlikely, but I hate democracy) and maybe Women (not one of my favourites). For Germany my back ups will be Nationalism and Hitler in Power, but I need Rise of the Nazis to come up. Don't know the others quite as well.

Original post by Falconer9
Could someone tell me all the factors for Why the Nazis maintained power? And also Why Democracy factors if possible.

These are the factors my teacher gave us for those two:

Why Democracy
​- Urbanisation/Industrialisation
- Foreign Influences
- Education
- Pressure Groups
- Political Attitudes
- Trade Unions

Hitler in Power
- Social Policies (Nazi Society)
- Economic Policies
- Foreign Policy
- Establishment of a totalitarian state (Nazi propoganda, censorship, control)
- Fear and State Terrorism (the police state, Jews)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 297
Original post by Y2J97

Ah ok I didn't realise you meant both topics sorry!
who's confident women will come up?
Original post by Enex13
Hope this is helpful, got a fifteen on my essay.

thank you so much!

Latest

Trending

Trending