The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
I will stay up till 1am to memorize most of the essays.. I'll leave paper 2 for tomorrow morning
how safe do you think I'll be if i've learned

Britain (why democracy, women, how effective/success of liberal reforms)
USA (changing attitudes to immigration, both civil rights)
?

Do you have a list of knowledge and/or analysis for each factor that you'll be attempting to use?
Original post by samuel_1
Do you have a list of knowledge and/or analysis for each factor that you'll be attempting to use?

Yes, for most! I'll need to take pictures though and I don't have it all... But I'll send what I have in a minute
Original post by LCRMG
Spare a thought for people like me who were forced to do the Scottish Wars of Independence for paper 2 :frown:

Scottish wars is horrible. So much to learn. Stressing :frown:
Original post by claudiascott
The question would be asking about why nationalism grew in germany. My paragraphs are decided into cultural, economic and political. For economic you's write about the zolverien and development of the railways. For cultural you would write about the spread of romanticism and the views of great writers and thinkers or academics and for political I've written about the growth of liberalism as well as the 1848 revolutions :smile:

okay thank you so much! you're a lifesaver! :biggrin:
Original post by heyhihelloo

?

Pretty safe! I've learned basically the exact same apart from I've learned 3 civil rights, but I really doubt that you wouldn't get at least 1 question from each area so I don't think you have cause to worry :smile:
Original post by heyhihelloo

?

probably best to learn four for each topic, but saying that, so far all I've done is women, both liberals and labour for britain, yet only rise of nazi's for germany :colondollar:

Sorry if its too hard to read. I also haven't got any affects of the empire on scotland notes, sorry
Original post by paulineabbie
Scottish wars is horrible. So much to learn. Stressing :frown:

I know ae? I haven't even started yet.. I'm not going to learn dates though because it's near impossible!
Original post by clannem
Sorry if its too hard to read. I also haven't got any affects of the empire on scotland notes, sorry

Thanks so much! Best of luck tomorrow x
Does anyone happen to have a teacher who is really good at predicting what will come up and basically gets it every time? I know teachers like this exist..
Thanks so much! Best of luck tomorrow x

You're welcome, and you too! Let's hope for decent questions and I hope a source is on the Irish! :biggrin: x
Original post by LCRMG
Does anyone happen to have a teacher who is really good at predicting what will come up and basically gets it every time? I know teachers like this exist..

My teacher is pretty good, but I don't know whether to trust her judgement haha :smile:
Reply 374
I've only learning women's suffrage and rise of nazis for tomorrow..I don't think it's enough
Original post by clannem
My teacher is pretty good, but I don't know whether to trust her judgement haha :smile:

Haha, talking on two different threads :tongue:
What does she think? I need any excuse not to revise this nazi maintenance question since I've neglected source handling!
Original post by OxFox
I've only learning women's suffrage and rise of nazis for tomorrow..I don't think it's enough

I've also only revised rise of nazi's for germany, fingers crossed it comes up :wink:
Reply 377
Original post by OxFox

I feel you. Done notes on why democracy/both liberals for Britain as those are the only ones I feel comfortable writing, and the only one I know inside out for Germany is Rise of the Nazis. I'm gonna look over my Nationalism essay because I scored 19/20 on that and just leave it at that for Paper 1 as the other topics I don't know at all due to absences.

You can only do your best!
Reply 378
Original post by RachelStickle
I've also only revised rise of nazi's for germany, fingers crossed it comes up :wink:

I really hope it does! there's always a nazi question so let's hope it's that! good luck!
Reply 379
Okay, I'm quite confident with: (Britain) issue 3, 4, 5 and 6. (Germany) issue 1, 2 and 4. I know nothing about Nazis and obstacles to German unification. (and we didn't do Democracy). I could maybe do a little of issue 6 for Germany but that would not get me any better than 10 marks.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending