The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by samuel_1
For the Source Comparison, is there always one area of disagreement? Or can the two sources wholly agree?

I'm sure some can wholly agree
Good luck tomorrow guys! I hope your good essays come up! :biggrin:
Original post by aabbey
Any predictions for USA 1918-1968 essays?

The history department at my school is "predicting" issues 1, 3 and (5 or 6) but they're not being particularly confident about it just in case it turns out not to be (ie. so they don't get a group of angry parents complaining that they told the kids to study the wrong stuff etc.). Personally, I think immigration isn't too bad as an essay to come up and I did my extended essay on the Depression for issue 3. Issues 5 and 6 are quite similar really, I like to study them together anyway.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.
Reply 423
Can someone please tell me how to write out how fully questions? Currently cram studying!
I'm freaking out right now..

I have only revised womens, liberal reforms why, and hitlers rise..

How risky is this?
Original post by LCRMG

How risky is this?

i've revised the exact same! someone said earlier that at least one nazi essay has to come up because of the time period... women also hasn't came up in a while so is hopefully a safe bet and at least one liberal essay has came up every year so far... fingers crossed!
Original post by nualamitchell
i've revised the exact same! someone said earlier that at least one nazi essay has to come up because of the time period... women also hasn't came up in a while so is hopefully a safe bet and at least one liberal essay has came up every year so far... fingers crossed!

Oh god i really hope ours come up! I feel sick just thinking about them not.. Might try and do the other liberal just to be safe or democracy how :/
Reply 427
Original post by LCRMG

How risky is this?

that's what I've done! at least one nazi question will always be up and women haven't been up in ages so all is good:smile:
Original post by OxFox
that's what I've done! at least one nazi question will always be up and women haven't been up in ages so all is good:smile:

Yeah but I've only done one of the nazi questions because I just can't get my head around the other one :frown: ugh i'm so nervous!
Original post by OxFox
what do you think will come up for Britain and Germany?

I really think a Rise of Hitler question will come for germany or like how far is the fall of WR responsible for rise of the Nazi Germany
Reply 430
Original post by LCRMG
Yeah but I've only done one of the nazi questions because I just can't get my head around the other one :frown: ugh i'm so nervous!

the other one came up last year so it's more than likely that rise will come up! I really wouldn't worry about it!
Original post by OxFox
the other one came up last year so it's more than likely that rise will come up! I really wouldn't worry about it!

Thanks for the reassurance :sigh: I am hoping so much that they come up!
Good luck today everyone! (I'm praying for women)
Original post by Lilidh
Whats your email, I can send you some essays to help with the cramming!

That would be amazing, thank you so so much!
Hello,
Does anyone happen to have any historiography for votes for women they could share?
Reply 435
Original post by EllaGwenn
Hello,
Does anyone happen to have any historiography for votes for women they could share?

Martin Pugh thought the view that women shouldn't have the vote by 1900 was "untenable".
Original post by EllaGwenn
Hello,

"By what means other thank kicking, screaming, and rioting, have men ever gotten what they where pleased to call there rights" Daily mirror 1912

"The argument of the broken pane of glass is the most valuable argument in politics"

Good Luck Everyone!
Best of luck today everyone! Let's hope good questions come up, and if you're awake early to do some last minute studying like me, enjoy! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by claudiascott
"By what means other thank kicking, screaming, and rioting, have men ever gotten what they where pleased to call there rights" Daily mirror 1912

"The argument of the broken pane of glass is the most valuable argument in politics"

Good Luck Everyone!

Thank you so much!
Original post by OxFox
Martin Pugh thought the view that women shouldn't have the vote by 1900 was "untenable".

Thanks!! And good luck :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending