The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Good luck everyone! I'm still going to do some last minute revision :smile: Lets hope that good questions will come up!
Reply 441
Can anybody quickly help me what is involved in political nationalism?
Original post by Ami_
Can anybody quickly help me what is involved in political nationalism?

1948 Revolutions (failed but spread awareness),
Liberal ideology, Frankfurt Assembly (unsuccessful due to disagreements however it was mostly composed of liberals and nationalists which brought hope of a united Germany)
I hope that helps a bit, sorry it's not much but political nationalism is my weakest area.
Is anyone else crashing history? Because I am and I'm worried I'll suffer as a result.

Good luck though everyone!
Reply 444
For women and the vote is it enough to just write about NUWSS, WSPU, WW1 and foreign influences?
Reply 445
Original post by EllaGwenn
Is anyone else crashing history? Because I am and I'm worried I'll suffer as a result.

Good luck though everyone!

yeah I've crashed history this year aswell! it's been really hard but I hope my questions come up and it should be fine. as long as you know your stuff it's all good :smile: good luck for today :smile:
Original post by NM96
For women and the vote is it enough to just write about NUWSS, WSPU, WW1 and foreign influences?

You might want to briefly discuss changing attitudes too...
Original post by OxFox
yeah I've crashed history this year aswell! it's been really hard but I hope my questions come up and it should be fine. as long as you know your stuff it's all good :smile: good luck for today :smile:

Yeah same here. Guess it's just a waiting game now along with last minute cramming. Thanks and you too! :smile:
Reply 448
You might want to briefly discuss changing attitudes too...

ok thanks, i'll try look over that after i've looked over paper 2, so not prepared for this :frown:
Reply 449
Hello,
Does anyone happen to have any historiography for votes for women they could share?

"Of all women's suffrage societies, the NUWSS had most to offer."
Reply 450
Original post by NM96
ok thanks, i'll try look over that after i've looked over paper 2, so not prepared for this :frown:

I left all of paper 2 until this morning..whoops
Reply 451
Original post by OxFox
I left all of paper 2 until this morning..whoops

yeah that's me just learned women and the vote now I've got to learn paper 2 :frown: how many points of recall should you learn?
Reply 452
1948 Revolutions (failed but spread awareness),
Liberal ideology, Frankfurt Assembly (unsuccessful due to disagreements however it was mostly composed of liberals and nationalists which brought hope of a united Germany)
I hope that helps a bit, sorry it's not much but political nationalism is my weakest area.

Okay thanks, I just don't know how to argue for Frankfurt parliament eugh... Oh well fingers crossed bismarck and factors of unification comes up!
Reply 453
Also good luck everybody
Reply 454
Original post by NM96
yeah that's me just learned women and the vote now I've got to learn paper 2 :frown: how many points of recall should you learn?

I think to be safe around 8 from each sub heading to be honest, this makes sure you get a lot of marks in how far and how fully questions :smile:
Reply 455
Original post by OxFox
I think to be safe around 8 from each sub heading to be honest, this makes sure you get a lot of marks in how far and how fully questions :smile:

Ok thanks, I'll try learn 8 for each highly doubt I will :frown:
Reply 456
Original post by NM96
Ok thanks, I'll try learn 8 for each highly doubt I will :frown:

If it's any constellation I'm in the same boat as you! Hope it goes well for you today, good luck :smile:
Original post by NM96

No problem! Me too, I've been up since 4am working on Paper 2 :/
Could you discuss multicultural particularism for the obstacles to unification??(Germany)
Reply 459
Original post by OxFox
If it's any constellation I'm in the same boat as you! Hope it goes well for you today, good luck :smile:

Thanks don't think it will though but ahh well! Good luck to you too!