The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qua
Difference is that Khedira has been in training for weeks whereas Gündogan can't even run. His back hasn't healed yet and it's unclear when (and if) it will. If he's lucky he can start the next season normally.

The bigger joke is Sven Bender not making it...

I don't think Lowe really rates him tbh, 7 call ups in 3 years.
Gundogan literally went to a Russian military hospital in the Crimea for treatment. Seriously.

If the Russian army is getting involved then you've got bigger problems than missing out on the World Cup.
In other news, Podolski has found an upgraded strike partner from Giroud

http://instagram.com/p/nvFMtJuJyM/
Reply 2543
Ohhh my fucckinggggg daaaaaaaaaaays

THIS is what pisses me off about giroud, and the amount of times he does it and makes that face like he should be playing with Ronaldo and messi and not Podolski and cazorla

Go to 1.53 and just watch what giroud does, he just completely stops playing
[video="youtube;xJWUAi6VCrA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJWUAi6VCrA[/video]

He stops playing a lot, do you guys remember the Cazorla goal against Liverpool at home in November? He hit the post then followed in and got the rebound and scored. Giroud would never have gone in for the rebound, he would have held his head in his hand and made that annoying face ARGH I cant stand him no more
Sooo funny xD, especially the last part with the Rooney quote xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP7k1QkkhZk
Reply 2545
Just got an arsenal membership renewal notification email, and the membership prices are going up by £3..

Sigh
Original post by SHOO
Just got an arsenal membership renewal notification email, and the membership prices are going up by £3..

Sigh

£3? How on earth do they expect the fans to afford such a huge increase, Wenger out. Gazidis out.
Original post by sr90
£3? How on earth do they expect the fans to afford such a huge increase, Wenger out. Gazidis out.

You can get Burger King's king of the day offer meal for £2.99 though. :coma:
Original post by SHOO
Ohhh my fucckinggggg daaaaaaaaaaays

THIS is what pisses me off about giroud, and the amount of times he does it and makes that face like he should be playing with Ronaldo and messi and not Podolski and cazorla

Go to 1.53 and just watch what giroud does, he just completely stops playing
[video="youtube;xJWUAi6VCrA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJWUAi6VCrA[/video]

He stops playing a lot, do you guys remember the Cazorla goal against Liverpool at home in November? He hit the post then followed in and got the rebound and scored. Giroud would never have gone in for the rebound, he would have held his head in his hand and made that annoying face ARGH I cant stand him no more

Innit!

Original post by Mr Smurf

Probably a better use of the money too :tongue:

Thought it was 3.99?

Still though it's expensive enough why raise it
Original post by AR_95
Thought it was 3.99?

Still though it's expensive enough why raise it

Ahh you're right. Dixy's or Chicken Cottage it is.
Original post by sr90
Probably a better use of the money too :tongue:

Shots fired
Ahh you're right. Dixy's or Chicken Cottage it is.

Chicken cottage is just as expensive tbh I'd still rather pay 3.99 for that king of the day
Original post by SHOO
x

Who else would have chased that ball down? He always runs non stop all game. He knows how to use his energy.
Original post by AR_95
Chicken cottage is just as expensive tbh I'd still rather pay 3.99 for that king of the day

No it isnt. :confused: Unless you want something like 10 wings (with chips and a drink).
Sooo...What's all this about a League 3/B team Idea...Sounds terrible.
No it isnt. :confused: Unless you want something like 10 wings (with chips and a drink).

Obviously depends on what you're ordering I just much prefer BK haha :P

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Sooo...What's all this about a League 3/B team Idea...Sounds terrible.

I thought it seemed like an ok ish idea :s-smilie:

It's so that B team players can get more of a run around, not the worst idea though don't see it being anything major
Original post by sevchenko

Who else would have chased that ball down? He always runs non stop all game. He knows how to use his energy.

Original post by AR_95
Obviously depends on what you're ordering I just much prefer BK haha :P

I thought it seemed like an ok ish idea :s-smilie:

It's so that B team players can get more of a run around, not the worst idea though don't see it being anything major

Twitter disagrees. (Heavily)

Mehh when I know what its about more, then I'll weigh up the pros and cons.

Latest