The Student Room Group

Things you do which are socially "frowned upon"?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by the bear
bear™ likes to cartwheel along the High Street whilst whistling theme tunes from James Bond Films. It brings a smile to the shoppers' faces.

Why bear is so kind to bring happiness to shopper's lives! Lakes, Philip the horsey and bear should go on a galloping/ cartwheeling trip around town...:cool:
I take "too many" napkins in eateries.
Original post by redferry
The only Londoners I have ever found friendly are those not from London who moved there later :P

Macclesfield?

I've learned over time that they just define 'friendliness' differently. :rolleyes:

My regular social faux-pas include sitting with legs wide open, talking with mouth full of food and open (not often, but enough to annoy friends), spilling things on other people's laptops (several times :blush:), yelling at other drivers when they behave badly, yelling excitedly in streets on my own when I read/see something lovely and heart warming on my phone and going up to complete strangers in London to tell them I like their sense of style. (This one gets surprisingly positive results - London is all about being pushy in a smart way.)
bear™ likes to cartwheel along the High Street whilst whistling theme tunes from James Bond Films. It brings a smile to the shoppers' faces.

Do you manage multiple cartwheels? Whilst still whistling? Bear is physically adept.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Do you manage multiple cartwheels? Whilst still whistling? Bear is physically adept.

bear™ maintains full control over all somatic functions at all times.
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Hmm. Well I went out in the car yesterday in my giraffe onesie, (complete with hood with eyes, horns and ears on and a tail)

I would assume you were mentally deficient if I saw you dressed like this.

I know you're trying to be an ironic, kooky student or whatever, but still.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I've learned over time that they just define 'friendliness' differently. :rolleyes:

My regular social faux-pas include sitting with legs wide open, talking with mouth full of food and open (not often, but enough to annoy friends), spilling things on other people's laptops (several times :blush:), yelling at other drivers when they behave badly, yelling excitedly in streets on my own when I read/see something lovely and heart warming on my phone and going up to complete strangers in London to tell them I like their sense of style. (This one gets surprisingly positive results - London is all about being pushy in a smart way.)

yew sarnd like a reel Cockney sparrer. and no mistake.
bear™ likes to cartwheel along the High Street whilst whistling theme tunes from James Bond Films.

YOLT.
Original post by cambio wechsel
YOLT.

hehehe genius.

how do you brighten up the daily lives of your townsfolk ?
(edited 9 years ago)
hehehe genius.

how do you brighten up the daily lives of your townsfolk ?

I'm on an ASBO for smoking on the bus. But who can resist a post-coital gasper?
I'm on an ASBO for smoking on the bus. But who can resist a post-coital gasper?

were you on this route ?

http://www.londonbusroutes.net/times/069.htm

I'd had a few ales, like.

london460~_v-videowebl.jpg
I'd had a few ales, like.

london460~_v-videowebl.jpg

ahh, the bendy bus
Reply 33
I never hear the phrase "frowned upon" anywhere except TSR.
Masturbating on an aeroplane.
When I want to say something important, I bounce up and down and flap my hands excitedly; I give limp handshakes:giggle:; I'm scared of people; I wear trainers all the time; I like talking to moderators:hubba:; I'm a super picky eater.
Original post by Clip
I never hear the phrase "frowned upon" anywhere except TSR.

Really?
Reply 37
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Hmm. Well I went out in the car yesterday in my giraffe onesie, (complete with hood with eyes, horns and ears on and a tail) oblivious to the fact that I'd shut the door on the tail so that people in other vehicles could just see me sat there with my giraffe head on and a long tail jammed in the door flapping about in the wind and rain.

This is brilliant.
ahh, the bendy bus

very good.
Inviting friends into the bedrooms with out asking first

Quick Reply

Latest