The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried?

Today when I watched Persuit of happiness:cry2:

Scroll to see replies

About an hour ago, when I realised I was leaving my school for good. It was a few tears but I am not an emotional person so don't expect more
I didn't realise how attached I had become to our school
Reply 2
A little bit? Yesterday. Panicking about exams. Properly? In December when my cat had to be put to sleep. Don't think I stopped crying all day and for several evenings afterwards.
Yesterday. I can't remember why though... :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A couple of weeks ago when my uterus made me cry at some 20 year old pictures of Angelina Jolie - "She's done so well for herself :cry2:"

No wonder men think we're all mental.
Reply 5
Today. I had my last day of school after being there since year 7 and we put together a leaver's video for the whole of year 13 to watch. It's just weird knowing you won't be with the same people anymore after such a long time. What hit me most was the fact that I'll hardly see a close friend who I've been at school with since we were 5 as much :frown:
It was probably like a month ago when I was leaving my Princes Trust course to go to my parents country for a holiday, I had a great time there, got on with pretty much everyone & my team leaders we're really nice & were talking about how much I progressed a person with my social skills & everything. I kind of had a tear in my saying bye to everyone, them feels :cry2:
Reply 7
Original post by Viva Emptiness
A couple of weeks ago when my uterus made me cry at some 20 year old pictures of Angelina Jolie - "She's done so well for herself :cry2:"

No wonder men think we're all mental.

Mental? no. It's not like you can control your period?
Reply 8

some of the posts here is making me cry:cry2:
My birthday.:frown:
Yesterday :frown:
Reply 11
Don't cry.
About twenty minutes ago because of exam stress
Reply 13
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
My birthday.:frown:

awwww why :frown: it's your birthday:frown:
Reply 14
Original post by Maid Marian
Yesterday :frown:

:console:
Original post by LostGear
awwww why :frown: it's your birthday:frown:

It's kind of personal but my birthday's were never big anyways, so I guess it don't matter.
Original post by LostGear
:console:

Combination of being bunged up with cold and feeling extremely lousy and depressed :redface:

Am feeling a little better today though :h:
Reply 17
Probably a few weeks ago.
Today because nobody cares whether I live or die

Posted from TSR Mobile
Today. I found a pic that I forgot I had of my cat that got put to sleep in Feb and it all came back :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest