The Student Room Group

Girls how would you react if a good looking guy...

Girls, how would you react if a good looking guy (7/10+) who you were friends with/knew through mutual friends, mentioned to you and told you he wanted to give you oral, in a non-creepy or awkward way?

E.g if you were both talking and were comfortable with each other and were friends and all, and he mentioned how he finds you really attractive, and has a uncontrollable desire/urge to want to give you oral.

How would you respond?
I'd laugh it off and say something like 'who doesn't' and then change the subject :smile:
Reply 2
How exactly do you ask to give someone oral without it being awkward?
cos im kinda an awkward person i think id just go silent until he realises hes made me uncomfortable and changes the topic. maybe if i liked the guy i might laugh
Reply 4
non creepy way??? normally there is a bit of preamble before such a suggestion. Even a guy might raise a slight eyebrow if a girl lead with this.
****ing creep
That's the single creepiest thing I have read all year.
I'd probably feel a little uncomfortable :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would drop my knickers right there
I would probably look for less creepy friends.

After receiving, of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone who could find a non-creepy way to say that would be a miracle worker

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not a question of how good looking he is, it would be a question of how skilled he is :colone:

I would want to see a list of qualifications and references from previous recipients :biggrin:
Original post by Plumstone
It's not a question of how good looking he is, it would be a question of how skilled he is :colone:

I would want to see a list of qualifications and references from previous recipients :biggrin:

Does it really take skills?
Original post by LostGear
Does it really take skills?

Well, I'm not going to drop my knickers for an amateur...

In reality, there is no way I'd agree (for a variety of reasons), but in answer to your question, there is definitely a right way to do it and a wrong way.
Original post by Plumstone
Well, I'm not going to drop my knickers for an amateur...

In reality, there is no way I'd agree (for a variety of reasons), but in answer to your question, there is definitely a right way to do it and a wrong way.

Acceptable.
Original post by MidnightDream
I'd laugh it off and say something like 'who doesn't' and then change the subject :smile:

That's exactly what I'd do :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest