The Student Room Group

Skype Revision co-op GCSE

Does anyone have anything they fancy revising for over skype together? Just discussing, quizzing or whatever for teh fun? I'd be up for GCSE R.E, Biology, Geography and French.

GL on exams everybody
Xenon :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

What exam boards are you on for Geography, French and Biology?
Original post by Green-Xenon
Does anyone have anything they fancy revising for over skype together? Just discussing, quizzing or whatever for teh fun? I'd be up for GCSE R.E, Biology, Geography and French.

GL on exams everybody
Xenon :tongue:

exam board for RE and is it mark gospel?
Reply 3
Exam board Edexcel for R.E and French-> AQA for seperate science biology, and geography
Reply 4
Original post by thechemistress
What exam boards are you on for Geography, French and Biology?

Original post by Angelo12231
exam board for RE and is it mark gospel?

^^^
Okay, I'm also on AQA for Geography and Biology :h:
Reply 6
Awesome :evilbanana:
Hmm, good idea! If anybody is up for Skype revision for Additional Science (AQA) or ICT(OCR) let me know lol. It sounds fun and I guess I could learn xD (Mail me) lol
Reply 8
Is your OCR IT a gcse? Mines a BTECy thing >:frown: but we kinda got scammed into it by our school - I'm guessing you have IT exams?
Is your OCR IT a gcse? Mines a BTECy thing >:frown: but we kinda got scammed into it by our school - I'm guessing you have IT exams?

Yeah we have two exams for IT. It's so damn hard tho tbh, I think I'm going to fail. D:
Ahaha that sucks
Let me know when you guys fancy going on
Let me know when you guys fancy going on

How about tomorrow at 3? I'm doing AQA for Geography & French.
Original post by Dariaandahsfan
How about tomorrow at 3? I'm doing AQA for Geography & French.

AQA for Geography and French too :h: What topics?
AQA for Geography and French too :h: What topics?

For geography, I'm focusing on physical atm. (The restless earth, Ice on the Land, and the coast one)

For Human:
- Development
- Tourism
-Population

How about you?
For geography, I'm focusing on physical atm. (The restless earth, Ice on the Land, and the coast one)

For Human:
- Development
- Tourism
-Population

How about you?

Yeah, same here since Physical is on Tuesday xD
I do the same topics as you for physical :biggrin: How are you finding revision?

For human:
- Development
- Population
- Urbanisation
Yeah, same here since Physical is on Tuesday xD
I do the same topics as you for physical :biggrin: How are you finding revision?

For human:
- Development
- Population
- Urbanisation

It's okay. I've revised everything! More so for physical, but I've even revised all of human geog. I feel like I've gone over everything, but I still feel that when i answer questions my phrasing will be wrong or that I will forget things :P I think it would be great if we just asked each other knowledge based questions? E.g How is a stack formed? It's easier if other people test you, so you know what to work on. The case studies details are kind of tricky to remember as well. I can remember general details but I'm literally going to have to memorise the case study fact files I made. I'm so happy physical and human aren't on the same day otherwise I'd be screwed :biggrin: How are you finding revision? (And what do you say about an instant messaging revision sesh?)
It's okay. I've revised everything! More so for physical, but I've even revised all of human geog. I feel like I've gone over everything, but I still feel that when i answer questions my phrasing will be wrong or that I will forget things :P I think it would be great if we just asked each other knowledge based questions? E.g How is a stack formed? It's easier if other people test you, so you know what to work on. The case studies details are kind of tricky to remember as well. I can remember general details but I'm literally going to have to memorise the case study fact files I made. I'm so happy physical and human aren't on the same day otherwise I'd be screwed :biggrin: How are you finding revision? (And what do you say about an instant messaging revision sesh?)

Impressive that you've revised everything xD I've only gone revised 2/3 of my topics for human :colondollar:
Yes, testing would be a good idea :biggrin: I'm currently memorising all the specific details of my case studies, so hopefully that should be done in aboout 2 hours or so xD As for revision, that's actually going okay- better than I thought it would xD I'm just going over everything in detail once again :tongue:
And instant messaging revision session sounds great :biggrin:
Impressive that you've revised everything xD I've only gone revised 2/3 of my topics for human :colondollar:
Yes, testing would be a good idea :biggrin: I'm currently memorising all the specific details of my case studies, so hopefully that should be done in aboout 2 hours or so xD As for revision, that's actually going okay- better than I thought it would xD I'm just going over everything in detail once again :tongue:
And instant messaging revision session sounds great :biggrin:

Sounds great! Revision isn't as bad as it seems...it's just the anxiety of the upcoming exams :frown: See you in a bit then! 3? I'll PM you my email. (You can do skype via hotmail & vice versa.) And yes I'm just learning specific details too :smile:
Sounds great! Revision isn't as bad as it seems...it's just the anxiety of the upcoming exams :frown: See you in a bit then! 3? I'll PM you my email. (You can do skype via hotmail & vice versa.) And yes I'm just learning specific details too :smile:

Yeah, I agree xD Though it is more interesting revising subjects you enjoy xD
Three sounds good :biggrin: Aweosme, see you then :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest