The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Take them off :lol:
Reply 2
No that's disgusting. And very unladylike.
I've never seen anyone do this, but go for it :tongue:
Yay! I'd do the same.

No one else should have a problem with it since you said your feet don't smell bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends on how busy it is. If you've not got anyone within a few metres of you, go for it.
yay if your a girl :wink:
Original post by r_u_jelly
yay if your a girl :wink:

Do you have a foot fetish?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Do you have a foot fetish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeahh , but nothing extreme. I don't find them unattractive :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Go for it. In my office I take my socks off as well.

My comfort > everybody else
I wouldn't. For some reason I don't feel comfortable taking my shoes off in public places :redface:
Original post by Airfairy
I normally do if I'm wearing slip on dolly shoes but I'm wearing full blown boots right now and ugh I want to take them off any get comfy but it's not as casual as simply slipping them off.

My feet don't smell.

Bit rude if there are people next to you or if people can see them. I'm sure they smell like roses but the fact doesn't change that it is generally rude. I wouldn't mind personally though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by 1tartanarmy
Bit rude if there are people next to you or if people can see them. I'm sure they smell like roses but the fact doesn't change that it is generally rude. I wouldn't mind personally though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't end up taking my boots off in the end. However, I am curious as to how it can be seen as rude? If I saw someone next to me with their trainers off I don't think I'd think 'wow he's rude'.
I didn't end up taking my boots off in the end. However, I am curious as to how it can be seen as rude? If I saw someone next to me with their trainers off I don't think I'd think 'wow he's rude'.

Dunno...if you were sitting next to someone off with stinking feet I'm pretty sure u wd say its rude no?
Dunno...if you were sitting next to someone off with stinking feet I'm pretty sure u wd say its rude no?

But his/her feet supposedly don't smell bad so in that case it's not rude?
Nay.
As long as your feet don't smell and you stay at your desk, I don't see a problem. If you get up to walk around, you should put your shoes back on though.
Reply 17

Well yeah if there was a smell coming from someone I'd find it rude, but as I said my feet don't smell.
Well yeah if there was a smell coming from someone I'd find it rude, but as I said my feet don't smell.

That may be the case... but people sitting across the room don't know that. Also for me gender matters. Guys would be ruder for me than a girl would. Just the nature of things. I would move away from a guy but girls tend to take more care with theirs.
Nay. Someone in my uni had their bare feet up on the chair next to them the other day and it was minging

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending