The Student Room Group

Never had a boyfriend...Want a guy's opinion please?

I'm nearly 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. Never kissed someone, or even held hands or cuddled a boy. Literally done nothing with a guy.

I find it embarrassing to even admit it to my friends, so admitting it to a guy scares me a bit!

If I happen to find someone who likes me, I'm worried that telling him might put him off a bit.

So guys, what would you think if a girl told you this?

Scroll to see replies

Its no biggie, you're only 18.
Wouldn't mind at all, in fact I would probably prefer that
Reply 3
Original post by Pm If Mad
Wouldn't mind at all, in fact I would probably prefer that

Really? Why's that?
[removed]
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Double Agent
Its no biggie, you're only 18.

I know that's still young but a lot of people have atleast done something before the age of 18!
Original post by Anonymous
I know that's still young but a lot of people have atleast done something before the age of 18!

Honestly, it means nothing to anyone. Its a non issue. You'll get yourself so het up over silly things like this that you will lack the confidence to ever make these thigns happen.
Reply 7
I'm in the same position. The only time someone's kissed me was for a joke. But I don't mind, it just means there's more to look forward to. If someone's really going to judge me for not having found someone I'm happy to do things with, I have little time for them, and you shouldn't either. You'll meet someone in your own time, and you'll wonder why you ever worried at all.
Reply 8
Some guys would find it a turn on that you're "unspoiled" so to speak...
same here, although I just changed sexuality (im a guy, homo->bi).

Maybe we can be partners? I posted my face pics.
Reply 10
I'm only 16 atm but I'm in the same situation (well, opposite since I'm male but whatever). It's probably fine...
Original post by Asariond
I'm in the same position. The only time someone's kissed me was for a joke. But I don't mind, it just means there's more to look forward to. If someone's really going to judge me for not having found someone I'm happy to do things with, I have little time for them, and you shouldn't either. You'll meet someone in your own time, and you'll wonder why you ever worried at all.

Yeah, it is something to look forward to I suppose! I'm not too worried at the moment, it's just I wanted to make sure that it's not a big deal :')

Original post by MrKappa

I have actually been told by a guy before that they'd find it just as exciting as I would...

Original post by boxed treasures
same here, although I just changed sexuality (im a guy, homo->bi).

Maybe we can be partners? I posted my face pics.

I think I saw your post, I'm actually Bengali haha. But I don't think we can be partners ahah...
Reply 12
I'm nearly 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. Never kissed someone, or even held hands or cuddled a boy. Literally done nothing with a guy.

I find it embarrassing to even admit it to my friends, so admitting it to a guy scares me a bit!

If I happen to find someone who likes me, I'm worried that telling him might put him off a bit.

Some people would like that you haven't done stuff yet. Some people cant deal with partners who have 'baggage' or other sexual previous partners.

It wouldn't bother me at all that your inexperienced, in fact I would probably prefer it.
Reply 13
Pretty common. Get flirting.

No problem, wouldn't bother me. However, if I'm with her, then I hope she wouldn't be against doing things with me lol
Original post by Twinport53
Some people would like that you haven't done stuff yet. Some people cant deal with partners who have 'baggage' or other sexual previous partners.

It wouldn't bother me at all that your inexperienced, in fact I would probably prefer it.

Never thought of it like that. I guess I don't have any crazy exes to mess things up!
Reply 16
Never thought of it like that. I guess I don't have any crazy exes to mess things up!

Exactly, I personally am not to bothered by it, my ex had 3 ex's, but only one of them really pissed me off alot because she told me alot about the relationship and how he forced her to do things and it made me really angry, and when I seen him out and about it put me in a really bad mode, my partner used to know when I had seen him haha!
Original post by MrKappa

this.
Original post by MrKappa

I'd stay away from those people

Besides if you think a girl is "spoiled" after having sex with you then what does that say about you

Women are people not holes to stick a dick into
Original post by Twinport53
Exactly, I personally am not to bothered by it, my ex had 3 ex's, but only one of them really pissed me off alot because she told me alot about the relationship and how he forced her to do things and it made me really angry, and when I seen him out and about it put me in a really bad mode, my partner used to know when I had seen him haha!

Oh dearrrr! I've heard and seen loads of drama that exes have caused in the relationships that my friends have been in, so lucky escape I guess..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending