The Student Room Group

AS AQA - Britain 1815-1865 - HIS1G Revision textbooks

Suggestions for AS AQA - Britain 1815-1865 - HIS1G textbooks?
Also I already have the collins book

thanks
I happen to have all my notes from this topic available if you wish? (i got 85% on the exam)
Original post by AndrewGrace
I happen to have all my notes from this topic available if you wish? (i got 85% on the exam)

Hi that would be great thanks. Just out of curiosity where did you get your notes from, did you use a certain book or did your teacher give you all the information.

Thanks for replying
Original post by EliteHoneyBadger
Hi that would be great thanks. Just out of curiosity where did you get your notes from, did you use a certain book or did your teacher give you all the information.

Thanks for replying

If you pm me so i can email you the folder

And i used this textbook http://www.amazon.ca/Flagship-History-5-Britain-1783-1918/dp/0007150784/ref=dp_ob_title_bk/189-6322985-5679642

Ok i have messaged you
Reply 5

Hi, I was wondering if you still have these notes? I have a resit of this exam on Wednesday and I'm having a last minute total panic!

Thanks
Original post by berrimanr
Hi, I was wondering if you still have these notes? I have a resit of this exam on Wednesday and I'm having a last minute total panic!

Thanks

Yes i can, pm me your email and i will send you them
Reply 7
Hello, I was wondering whether you still had these notes? I am taking the exam soon and need as much help as possible!
Thanks in advance:-)
Reply 8
Original post by EliteHoneyBadger

Thanks for replying

Please may I also have these notes? I am taking the exam in May! Thank you:biggrin:

Hi!

Is there any chance you could send me these notes please?! My exam is on the 11th May and I'm freaking out!

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending