The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your handwriting!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Your handwriting is gorgeous :eek: Literally, like a line in a handwriting book my mum got me once; it's so soft and feminine and curly:tongue:

You're too nice :smile: my handwriting wasn't always this nice. It was not readable at one point :giggle:
Original post by chocolatesauce
You're too nice :smile: my handwriting wasn't always this nice. It was not readable at one point :giggle:

The stage you were at before is where I am now and will always be :redface: I used to have joined handwriting but it made exam answers completely illegible
My handwriting from english revision (:
Original post by Changing Skies
Nothing special, pretty boring :tongue:
1399729765705.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do 90% of girls have this exact handwriting style? There's no male equivalent
Here you go :smile:

photo.jpg
Original post by michaelhaych
Why do 90% of girls have this exact handwriting style? There's no male equivalent

Most girls in my school don't! I only know a few people with this handwriting.
Original post by James A

People always tell me I have good handwriting for a guy but I'm so used to my writing that I don't even realise :lol:

Yeah you do! But I didnt even notice that lol I was talking about your note taking skills. That must make revising so much easier for you. I dieeeed when it came to revision.. my notes were just all over the place and never made any sense :frown:
Original post by VioletPhillippo
This is my handwriting. It's neat but it's so babyish :frown:

It is cute but I like it! :smile:
The stage you were at before is where I am now and will always be :redface: I used to have joined handwriting but it made exam answers completely illegible

I know what you mean, in exams my handwriting is hideous, it's not even decipherable. I finish the exam and hope the examiner can read it :rofl:
Original post by chocolatesauce
I know what you mean, in exams my handwriting is hideous, it's not even decipherable. I finish the exam and hope the examiner can read it :rofl:

Oh god me too! I have grown used to it now :tongue: Hopefully my handwriting will be fine in the exams
Original post by ayesha2112
Yeah you do! But I didnt even notice that lol I was talking about your note taking skills. That must make revising so much easier for you. I dieeeed when it came to revision.. my notes were just all over the place and never made any sense :frown:

yeah it depends on what module/topic I'm studying though.

most modules I end up printing lecture slides and just write over that.

Other modules/topics, I decide to make notes, particularly for renal physiology as it's easier to learn the whole process and concepts through notes.
Oh god me too! I have grown used to it now :tongue: Hopefully my handwriting will be fine in the exams

Haha same, hopefully it will be alright :smile:
Original post by michaelhaych

I haven't seen many with similar writing to me :tongue: and all of the girls who have posted on here have varying styles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1399746295.888401.jpg
Old History notes...

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.jpgMy revision doilys for chemistry wooooo. My handwriting is nothing to be proud of. I can get great grades in gcse art, but I have never had amazing handwriting.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1399747146.197807.jpg
Ma signature (haha) font

Nothing special, but not terrible either. Love doing revision notes in colours!

1399747149011.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think I've ever remembered to dot an i, and then when I do I feel it looks like lots of random dots about the paper - trust me, where these thoughts come from I have no idea.

And a sketch thrown in as a form of procrastinating while copying out notes...
Original post by Abbie :)
I don't think I've ever remembered to dot an i, and then when I do I feel it looks like lots of random dots about the paper - trust me, where these thoughts come from I have no idea.

And a sketch thrown in as a form of procrastinating while copying out notes...

Omg same with me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I have masculine or feminine handwriting? :biggrin:

1399747920148.jpg
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest