The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
Tbh this is the sort of bodytype that would get you killed in a zombie survival situation.

Just fat with no muscle. Bet she can't run for 5 minutes without getting tired.

I'll be damned if I ever date a girl that would hold me back during a zombie apocolypse

I'm glad you choose your women based on a fictitious dystopian sci fi plot device.

also lol at you calling her fat.
Oh look Tyrion has started to report my posts too :lol:
Original post by Othelo
People don't like independence. Unless you fulfill one western stereotype your opinions on social conditioning are invalid, so mob-mentality wins out over actual logic. You challenge established societal constructs so people berate you for it, try to call you insecure, when really, you're probably more sure of yourself than any of them are.

It's hilarious to watch.

She's not going to sleep with you brah
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I'm glad you choose your women based on a fictitious dystopian sci fi plot device.

also lol at you calling her fat.

He didn't call her fat.
He said 'just fat with no muscle' which she is.

She's may not be overweight, but she's what they call 'skinny fat.'
A skinnier version of a visibly fat person: Not much healthier, and likely to gain weight as they get older.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 144
Original post by manchesterunited15
Here is your post:

Yes you did.

Damn son, looks like I'm going to have to read it for you. Year 4 literacy level failed.

Original post by CJKay
I didn't say it didn't have any benefits. :s-smilie: I said it didn't have a positive effect - I lost a stone and put on muscle, but I didn't feel it was worth the tradeoff of time, effort and diet.

Original post by CJKay
- Because it's boring, stressful, exhausting and doesn't have a positive effect for many people
Original post by Anonymous Coward
He didn't call her fat.
He said 'just fat no muscle' which she is.

She's may not be overweight, but she's what they call 'skinny fat.'
A skinnier version of a visibly fat person: Not much healthier, and likely to gain weight as they get older.

She's not "skinny fat". Shes a normal slim, healthy woman. A lot of runners (who actually do something interesting not lift heavy blocks repetitively for an hour) have a similar physique
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
Damn son.

Cringe
This thread is a complete mess.
Original post by tehforum
This 100%.

Somehow misc lingo was elevated to god-like status in virtue of the cool people using it on the forum.

Now, all the nerds use it.

See signature.

You just used the phrase 'cool people' in relation to the populace if TSR...take a moment to think that one over :tongue:
She's not "skinny fat". Shes a normal slim, healthy woman.

Lol she's skinny fat, sorry to break it to ya

So are most people though, so I agree with you on the "normal"
Original post by CJKay
Damn son, looks like I'm going to have to read it for you. Year 4 literacy level failed.

You said it doesn't have any positive effects (for some people).

You then claimed that you didn't say it doesn't have any benefits.

Benefit = positive effect
I lift so one day il be so strong that you won't be able to struggle at all.
Original post by bertstare
Lol she's skinny fat, sorry to break it to ya

So are most people though, so I agree with you on the "normal"

No she isn't. Like I said above, a lot of runners look like that.

Whatever you want to call it it's nicer than looking hard and vascular *shudders*
Original post by ChickenMadness
Tbh this is the sort of bodytype that would get you killed in a zombie survival situation.

Just fat with no muscle. Bet she can't run for 5 minutes without getting tired.

I'll be damned if I ever date a girl that would hold me back during a zombie apocolypse

:lol: repped.
I haven't said being fat is better :s-smilie:

A lot if guys who lift (and who go on about it) are the biggest pussies out there, so not sure what your point is. It takes more than muscles to intimidate me :lol:

The correct question is why wouldn't it be popular. A body can only be skinny which requires no effort, fat which requires recklessness, and muscular which requires a healthy lifestyle and effort. Out of the only possibilities it trumps all.
Fitness is much more popular nowadays and if you add this to the internet culture of the younger demographic (16-21) it's not really surprising that what you're pointing out happens. I frequent the misc and have been seeing a lot of misc memes on here, but it's just down to the inevitable crossover.
Reply 156
Original post by manchesterunited15
She's not going to sleep with you brah

Right, cause the only possible reason I could have for putting across these arguments is to get into bed with a random girl who doesn't even live in the same country as me.

Not that she isn't attractive, but come off it mate.
She's not "skinny fat". Shes a normal slim, healthy woman. A lot of runners (who actually do something interesting not lift heavy blocks repetitively for an hour) have a similar physique

Lol, so now the real reason for this thread comes out.

How is putting one foot in front of the other repetitively for an hour more interesting?
I can't believe people have the patience to debate this tbh, no-one is going to get anywhere.

If you lift, good job, keep on lifting if that's what you enjoy. If you don't lift, then carry on not lifting.

She's 'normal', agreed. I actually prefer that body (though on a taller girl) to the other one a few pages back.

But like most people in the UK who aren't overweight on the scale - she's 'skinny fat.'
Even just Googling her, you can she it in her face: that's not a face of someone with low body fat, and she doesn't have much muscle at all.

But, it's actually what I'd go for, so it's not me arguing this out of bias.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest