The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
no duck faces??!:frown:
well that's it, can't do one now...:cry2:

tumblr_loutiekuu81qdkvdzo1_400.jpg

that's me on a night out.

Hahaha, wow. You look remarkably like Spongebob in that picture, I've never seen someone look so alike him before!
Original post by RobML

How can you actually have a nice picture this late at night? My eyes are dying and your taking pictures like that O.O
Original post by RobML
maybe I am

nah, you're probably the hipster with the casual beard :awesome:

Original post by Black Cat
My phrase on a night out is im ready to dance! :biggrin:

i don't have a phrase.
i don't need one....:cool:

Spoiler

Original post by janicee
Hahaha, wow. You look remarkably like Spongebob in that picture, I've never seen someone look so alike him before!

it's the teeth really...
that feeling when you accidentally quote yourself but don't notice.:facepalm2:

got excited for a new notification:dry:
Original post by janicee
How can you actually have a nice picture this late at night? My eyes are dying and your taking pictures like that O.O

Cheap wine. It keeps me going into the bleak nights.
that feeling when you accidentally quote yourself but don't notice.:facepalm2:

got excited for a new notification:dry:

Aww haha it's easily done xD sorry I am an insanely slow replier, and I'm dead right now so that doesn't help :tongue:
Original post by janicee
Thank you for sticking up for me ^-^ but it's fine, just as long as no one tells me to "go back to my own country" I'm good :smile: I was born here btw. People usually think I look British so I'm surprised someone noticed I wasn't O:

I'd me more than happy to if you want :smile: ? Only those who knows what it means to be of is actually one will be able to identify.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by janicee
Aww haha it's easily done xD sorry I am an insanely slow replier, and I'm dead right now so that doesn't help :tongue:

so you're apologising for being a "slow replier" at 3am?

i think you need to go to the football threads and teach a class on being nice :wink:
Original post by RobML
Cheap wine. It keeps me going into the bleak nights.

Ahh that's your secret! Well hopefully your night will get better (: at least you'll be drunk by the end of it, didn't do too bad.

Original post by BoBosus
I'd me more than happy to if you want :smile: ? Only those who knows what it means to be of is actually one will be able to identify.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean, it's too early in the morning for me
so you're apologising for being a "slow replier" at 3am?

i think you need to go to the football threads and teach a class on being nice :wink:

Pfft I would but they wouldn't listen to me! And I'm slow all the time tbh I don't even know why, I'm just really slow on my phone :tongue:
Original post by janicee
Pfft I would but they wouldn't listen to me! And I'm slow all the time tbh I don't even know why, I'm just really slow on my phone :tongue:

haha they would if you were strict :tongue:
we're all just little boys really :rolleyes:

it's cool - i'm just having one of those nights where i don't feel like sleeping
i didn't sleep last night either

makes days so much longer!
imagine what we could do if we never had to sleep??!!
Original post by janicee

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean, it's too early in the morning for me

Good to bed then, in fact... :smile:
I'm not a very strict person sadly, only when I'm angry :tongue: I always think that! Especially with exams -.- I should be revising but instead I end up procrastinating on here! Not good. And when you say you didn't sleep, do you mean you actually didn't sleep? Like at all? O.O don't mean to sound like an annoying mum but it's not good for your health! :h:
I can't stand being up really late, I get really cranky haha. So I'm going to sleep now, night! ^-^
haha they would if you were strict :tongue:
we're all just little boys really :rolleyes:

it's cool - i'm just having one of those nights where i don't feel like sleeping
i didn't sleep last night either

makes days so much longer!
imagine what we could do if we never had to sleep??!!
Original post by BoBosus
Good to bed then, in fact... :smile:

Weirdly enough I am now ^^
Does anyone know the name of this song ?

[video]http://videobam.com/rcUXC[/video]
Original post by janicee
I'm not a very strict person sadly, only when I'm angry :tongue: I always think that! Especially with exams -.- I should be revising but instead I end up procrastinating on here! Not good. And when you say you didn't sleep, do you mean you actually didn't sleep? Like at all? O.O don't mean to sound like an annoying mum but it's not good for your health! :h:
I can't stand being up really late, I get really cranky haha. So I'm going to sleep now, night! ^-^

most women are.:cool:
shots fired.

yes, i mean no sleep whatsoever
i've been awake for around 50 hours, but i'm still not sleepy

don't worry, i study sleep; i know it's importance :tongue:
might get 3 or 4 hours soon if i can

see, i'm the most patient person ever with sleep - i'm never bothered about being woken up, even though it takes me an hour to get back asleep
Original post by lustawny
I love your boobs.

Seriously considering changing my picture with the amounts of comments about it in the last 24 hours :frown:

Original post by Ggmu!
I love your personality

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! That's so nice of you to say!

Original post by Black Cat
I love your kindness :biggrin:

Aww! Thank you! Well there's no point being mean to people :smile:
Original post by skd1996
Seriously considering changing my picture with the amounts of comments about it in the last 24 hours :frown:

Sorry if I offended you, it was supposed to be a compliment.
Original post by skd1996
photo 4 (2).JPGGot to love the quality of front cameras haha :tongue:

ur a piff ting rt
Original post by skd1996
photo 4 (2).JPGGot to love the quality of front cameras haha :tongue:

Not bad, thumbs up.

Latest