The Student Room Group

Year 11s, how many exams do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Seeing all you guys super stressed and having a ridiculous amount of exams makes me glad my GCSEs were modular in 2011/12! Seriously, linear examinations are cruel to students!

Posted from TSR Mobile
22 for 13 GCSEs
Reply 42
23, 9 of which are science 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somegirlcalledea
State but its a girls grammar so a pretty intense environment aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh grammar school :smile: where I live is unmistakeably absent of those beauties... welcome to the north east
Reply 45
22 D:
13 - GCSE exams
3 - AS exams
I have 22 though I've done 1
Original post by clareeey
Ahh grammar school :smile: where I live is unmistakeably absent of those beauties... welcome to the north east

Lucky you! :wink: can't imagine not going to a grammar tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
21 :s-smilie: And that's not for all of my GCSEs. I've finished Eng Lang and Statistics.
Original post by Tasmiaaa
I've got 20 exams. :frown: :frown: :frown:
What about you guys?

I've got 22 exams- 9 science, 4 English, 2maths, 2 History, 2 RE, 2 Spanish and 1 ICT exam. Good luck

33?!! :eek: Good luck with that!!! I'm so glad i did some early entry last year and some throughout this year, so now i have only 13 to do... (which seems like hardly any compared to how many you have to do!).
Original post by Kitty-meaw
33?!! :eek: Good luck with that!!! I'm so glad i did some early entry last year and some throughout this year, so now i have only 13 to do... (which seems like hardly any compared to how many you have to do!).

I'm in year 10, so that's how many I'll have to do in year 11. As all the exams are linear now I can't get any out of the way this year (apart from controlled assessments). I did do one in year 9, but it was only critical thinking so it doesn't really count for much 😂 I wish I could have done some throughout the two years :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tryrevise
I'm in year 10, so that's how many I'll have to do in year 11. As all the exams are linear now I can't get any out of the way this year (apart from controlled assessments). I did do one in year 9, but it was only critical thinking so it doesn't really count for much ������ I wish I could have done some throughout the two years :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yh i wish i had done more in yr10 thinking about it, well at least you have plenty of time to revise to do them in yr11 :smile:, just work hard now till then :biggrin: (wish i had done that...)
I've got 10, well 9 now as I've done one exam last Thursday. However I did a science exam in year 10 and maths units in year 9,10,11. And I've done a Ary exam which was in class, also Btec Business.
26 :frown:
Reply 56
Original post by Haygurl
I had 22 ! done 2 so 20 left ! Feeling this stress. Aye.

Ah! Ikr so stressful :frown: Good luck
Reply 57
Original post by CaitlinN15
I've got 22 exams- 9 science, 4 English, 2maths, 2 History, 2 RE, 2 Spanish and 1 ICT exam. Good luck

You too!
Reply 58
Original post by Tasmiaaa
I've got 20 exams. :frown: :frown: :frown:
What about you guys?

16 exams coming up, 5 this week, 7 next week, the other 4 spread between the two weeks after half term. In total for all GCSEs though, 26 exams (did 10 last year).
Reply 59
Original post by ThatPerson2
16 exams coming up, 5 this week, 7 next week, the other 4 spread between the two weeks after half term. In total for all GCSEs though, 26 exams (did 10 last year).

So lucky that you got 10 done last year. Good luck on those 16! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest